The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

increase web traffic???

webrecsol

affiliate
hello friends,

i am going to tell you and after that i will ask question so plz read care fully...

whenever i search in google and other search engine for website traffic then every article says that if you use article, forum, blogs, press-releases, social book marketing, link building etc these techniques then you can get best result but we knows that it's very old techniques..

i want know you have anything else so that we can use after that we get better result of our according because we use it's article, forum, blogs, press-releases, social book marketing, link building etc way..:shifty:

Thanks in advance

Social Networking sites

yes it is,

Social Networking sites such as Facebook.

Infact, a newspaper has conducted research and claim that facebook is giving nice competition to google in terms of searching.

as it is always said that old is gold.
all these old technique is quite effective.
New technique- just go on adding good and quality content to your website and submit them to search engines.

Last edited by a moderator:
just because these are "old" techniques doesn't mean they aren't what works best. There are only a handful of "major" ways to get links but the key is persistence and quality.

hello friends,

i am going to tell you and after that i will ask question so plz read care fully...

whenever i search in google and other search engine for website traffic then every article says that if you use article, forum, blogs, press-releases, social book marketing, link building etc these techniques then you can get best result but we knows that it's very old techniques..

i want know you have anything else so that we can use after that we get better result of our according because we use it's article, forum, blogs, press-releases, social book marketing, link building etc way..:shifty:

Thanks in advance

i think in blogs, forum and in social bookmarking / networking site can help increase you traffic :D

MI
Back