The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to increase Website DA (domain authority)?

Hi Friends......How to increase Website DA (domain authority)? my website domain authority is now very low almost 7 so what i do for increase my domain authority..please suggest some solution thanks...

dancezonebyvineet.com is the domain we are talking about?
Looks to me it's a Indian oriented 'country-wide' service business.
Site is a very slow loading WordPress hosted in Chicago 13,700 km away from your market.

Please can you define domain authority (mathematically) and quote source?

Domain Authority (DA) is a search engine ranking score developed by Moz that predicts how likely a website is to rank on search engine result pages (SERPs). A Domain Authority score ranges from one to 100, with higher scores corresponding to a greater ability to rank.

Domain Authority (DA) is a search engine ranking score developed by Moz that predicts how likely a website is to rank on search engine result pages (SERPs). A Domain Authority score ranges from one to 100, with higher scores corresponding to a greater ability to rank.

Do you think it's important/relevant for SEO?
I asked a Moz rep for DA scoring calculation
But it's not available for public
Without a clear calculation then it's blind faith imho

You can check Domain Authority using Moz's Link Explorer, the MozBar (Moz's free SEO toolbar), or in the SERP Analysis section of Keyword Explorer.

Domain authority depends on many SEO factors. here are 3 main things which will help you to increase your DA of website-:
  1. Make sure your website is set up properly (Hierarchy, content, on-page SEO, and technical SEO, etc )
  2. Build high-quality backlinks. When it comes to domain authority, high-quality backlinks are king.
  3. Reduce low-quality backlinks. Not all links are created equal.

banners
Back