The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

i'm Struggling With Traffic - Anyone Can Help Me?

Hello Everyone

my English is not soo good i hope you guys understand me

I'm struggling with traffic

i need your help i need traffic methods

right now i am using Black Hat Niches

i am using some traffic methods but right now these methods are not working - not working for me

i am used Instagram, Youtube, and i do SEO my websites

but now my websites are deindexing google deindex many BH websites on February 26th, 2018

i used IG followers bot call followeliker i use VPS and semi-dedicated proxies i use 1 ig account for 1 proxy but Instagram flagged my accounts and IP

and i also try youtube i buy many youtube 2006 aged accounts and i upload black hate niche videos
first youtube removed my video and after few days youtube suspend my account

and also i try popup Ads for BH niches but not good for me

if anyone knows about how to get traffic with blackhat or spamming so please guide me

i really need this

if anyone teach me or guide me so please reply and PM me

Thanks

Go whitehat and never have all of these problems :D

Well now you can start over ...

Seriously, follow the advice of @Anth and @Graybeard and start new with whitehat niches. You won't have those issues and worries. You'll still need to find targeted traffic but you won't get banned or deindexed.

Why does everyone insist on trying to cheat the system before learning how it actually works?

Thank You guys for the reply me

anyone can suggest me which whitehat niche i use for content looking?

Generally it's suggested : "Sell what you know", so I can't really help with that. Since you use terms like "white hat/black hat" why not do security based affiliate ads?

I
Hello Everyone

i am using some traffic methods but right now these methods are not working - not working for me

but now my websites are deindexing google deindex many BH websites on February 26th, 2018

i used IG followers bot call followeliker i use VPS and semi-dedicated proxies i use 1 ig account for 1 proxy but Instagram flagged my accounts and IP

and i also try youtube i buy many youtube 2006 aged accounts and i upload black hate niche videos

if anyone knows about how to get traffic with blackhat or spamming so please guide me

i really need this

Thanks
I have to tell you unfortunately that you will not have better results while using black hat. I could suggest you to go for the white hat, and try to put in there all the energy you use for this black hat , and everything will be good dude. Good luck!

Hello Everyone

i really need this

Thanks
Buddy, you should really get use to work with white hat, even if you need to work with some tools to help you perform well, you definitely need to run away from this black hat niche you are working with!

Hello Everyone

i really need this

Thanks

Blackhat is slowly dying

*Insert Rolling Stones - You can't always get what you want*

Blackhat in 2018 good luck, each time Google changes its algorithm you will get bitch slapped, it aims to punish those that use blackhat methods to "cheat the system", as others have said black hat isnt working for you so start again but not in BH.

MI
Back