The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I'm selling bananas.

thomas1957

Not really but I want to use this as an example.
I have created the website bananasforyou. I want to start promoting it with articles on bananas. I am going to write a series of articles on bananas. lets say I write 30 articles on bananas for this site. My question is.
Do I use different keywords throughout each article?
Do I use the same ones?
Do I mix them up?

Thank you

How much keyword research have you done?
I would research and find the keywords which have the highest traffic and write articles for each of those.
You should also consider the type of traffic you're trying to generate this will determine what type of articles you write. Is it purely informational, or do you eventually want to monitize, and if so how.
All this should really be considered.
There's also bundles of sub niches you could write about, just a few could be, how they are grown and where, how they are transported around the globe, how they are rippened during transport and why, how many bananas actually get to the supermarket shelves, wastage, carbon footprint, fair trade deals ect
Go grab some keywords :D

What kind of bananas?
Or, what about these bananas?
Who wants your bananas?
And, what will they ask Google (or another reliable search engine) about a banana.
Will they want to search on social media to find a good banana?
Know your banana and its potential customer.
banana-monkey.jpg

Hi, Thomas. The guys have given you the answers to the questions you asked. Use different but relative, targeted keywords that your readers will use in the search bar of their browser. I would devote one main keyword per article with a couple of others sprinkled in there that you can use to link to a related article on your site. It also helps tell Google that your article is super relative to searchers. Try to use some long tail keywords.

Take a look at some successful sites to see how they handle this. A visual example can sometimes help.

I'm curious about your future plans for a banana site. I've tried to imagine how you plan to monetize it. Banana diet? Banana farm manual? Products made from bananas/skins? Course on promoting or cooking bananas? :D

Do I mix them up?

YES!

If you are building a true content site, make certain that your articles are well researched and well written. Best if done in your native tongue with translations done by natives of the targeted countries.

With bananas, you have tons of angles to use as well. origins, health benefits, history, costs, market fluctuations, destinations, recipes for dishes and cocktails, smoothies come to mind.

A true content site schedules out new articles as much as a year in advance. That's what I do with mine and I add my articles at a rate of three or four a week typically. I also do article exchanges with great authors who have embedded themselves in my niches.

Keywords are important, remember the synonyms and antonyms as well. Mix them up, don't over use any keyword ever. Be sure the verbiage on the site can be read by the general population. Find a good readability score platform to test your content. I like the ones that use the formula known as the Flesch reading-ease test. Grammarly and Readable both use it.

Last edited:
its really great idea , still trying to imagine how it will look like but whatever will be will be great i am sure ,choose best what will fit it and just use it , and of course fuck haters lol

Apology accepted -- play by the rules
Keep it on topic conversation wise and you may operate as a business resource when vetted. Otherwise this place would become a zoo like many forums are.

If you have done reserach and foud out the top keywords then you need to use the keywords in random. Mix them up in all the articles because if you mix them u then all articles get the same rating. They should not have different ratings where one has more relevat keywords than another.

I have created the website bananasforyou. I want to start promoting it with articles on bananas. I am going to write a series of articles on bananas. lets say I write 30 articles on bananas for this site. My question is.
Do I use the same ones?
Do I mix them up?

Thank you

Lol this was more like a clickbait. I mean I clicked here buy and eat some bananas :D:D:D

I do the headline thing for a reason. to be quite honest I think that anyone who gets into affiliate marketing needs to realize he is on his own.
show me one person who is actually able to take you from start to finish without needed ing your email address or try to sell you something. I can’t seem to find one. The vagueness is deafening. I have a recent post that got almost 100 views with zero answers. It’s not click bait I was asking for an.
what’s so hard about telling people how it’s done? They still need to come up with a profitable Niche, key words, SEO and do the work needed to be successful.
if I am selling bananas, my Niche is about selling bananas. That’s my product. How many different types of bananas is what you write about and try to sell. You can stick some associated things in there like banana cutters and things but you niche is bananas. I don’t think it’s wise to have a blog about bananas and try to sell radios too. If you want to sell radios, start a radio blog. what is so hard to tell people this.
you can add to your banana blog as mych as you want and when it starts beating fruit then you can go a Yakut all and try to tweak it to sell more. Some people take their blog to a certain point and stop and make whatever or they sell the site.
I just find it amusing that no one really tells you or gives you a step by step. Even with YouTube. How would you like to have 1,000,000 subscribers to your YouTube channel just by being helpful.

I think that anyone who gets into affiliate marketing needs to realize he is on his own.

Not true. At least in my experience. There are people here who help without reservation or an agenda. I think you've seen that in some of the above posts. Before they knew how, people helped them. That's the whole purpose of our being here.

I have a recent post that got almost 100 views with zero answers.

Where is it please? Sometimes a thread gets lost (so to speak) because so many came after it and pushed it out of the feed. You can link to it here.

what’s so hard about telling people how it’s done? They still need to come up with a profitable Niche, key words, SEO and do the work needed to be successful.

If you're looking for spoon feeding on every step, you are unlikely to find it anywhere. Why? A couple of reasons, the most important one is that if you want to build a long term business, you need to know how to do it and only going through the process can you know and understand. People will give you the 'blueprint', people will help you every step of the way once you decide which way you want to go (vertical, traffic, method, tracker). No one but you can know which direction you want to head in.

I promise you that no one is hiding information from you. Pinky-swear promise.

As you have already chosen to develop a SEO blog and are working on that, are you stuck on something? You sound frustrated.

I do the headline thing for a reason. to be quite honest I think that anyone who gets into affiliate marketing needs to realize he is on his own.
show me one person who is actually able to take you from start to finish without needed ing your email address or try to sell you something. I can’t seem to find one. The vagueness is deafening. I have a recent post that got almost 100 views with zero answers. It’s not click bait I was asking for an.
if I am selling bananas, my Niche is about selling bananas. That’s my product. How many different types of bananas is what you write about and try to sell. You can stick some associated things in there like banana cutters and things but you niche is bananas. I don’t think it’s wise to have a blog about bananas and try to sell radios too. If you want to sell radios, start a radio blog. what is so hard to tell people this.
you can add to your banana blog as mych as you want and when it starts beating fruit then you can go a Yakut all and try to tweak it to sell more. Some people take their blog to a certain point and stop and make whatever or they sell the site.
I just find it amusing that no one really tells you or gives you a step by step. Even with YouTube. How would you like to have 1,000,000 subscribers to your YouTube channel just by being helpful.

"show me one person who is actually able to take you from start to finish without needed ing your email address or try to sell you something." :D:D:D This caught my attention. Great point. I think I understand what you mean. Catching attention is part of the affiliate marketing... ;)

Not looking to be spoon-fed. I would start doling out cash to all the millionaire gurus out there if that was the case.

:D:D:D

Simple answers to simple questions. Writing articles on your website

Okay, I think I understand. You asked specific questions but got different answers. Is that right?

I can understand that and we'll see about remedying that for you but it's always a good idea to weigh/consider ideas that are outside of that, too. They may not appeal to you but it never hurts to consider new ideas, could be a new opportunity for scaling or branding or building your list.

That being said, I'll try to help you in the other thread.

do you recommend a good and reliable site for translations if you run tier 2 and 3 countries?

I've heard that One Hour Translation is good. I know some members have used them. They tout 120 different languages they can translate. Disclosure: I've never used them so have no first hand experience.

Do I use the same ones?
Do I mix them up?

Thank you

Clever headline writing
The answer is write naturally with information that helps people solve problems

I think that since you are obviously not able to find the right ay to go about the keywords then you should get someone in writting SEO articles to write the articles for you because they will know how to use the keywords properly and even get you more keywords

Interesting that the most authoritative websites on the majority of topics don't write primarily for SEO, but yet still rank top of Google

The majority of things you read on 'SEO guru' websites is nonsense

You don't need links, social media shares or PPC ads to rank top of Google

You need to provide the best answer to the question

It's overly technical SEO babble that complicates a simple yet often ignored fact - put your audience first and your content will win, put your profits first and your content will lose

banners
Back