“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm New

Awesome Jerry, a novelist eh...?
What type of novels...? Adult...;) :D?

Welcome to Affiliatefix Jerry! :affiliatefix:
......oh by the way if it is Adult,
may i peruse a few passages. :p

Last edited:
Thank you Tyoussef, Albertomax1 and Internalsoul. I've not done Affiliate marketing in the past. I'd rather others do it for my product while I work on new ones. I have a Kindle book on sale and two eBooks for free download on my website. Albertomax1, what medium do you prefer I send you a few pages?

Thank you, T J Tutor. I'm a writer needing affiliate marketer to market my product. I believe writing is a full-time job, as well as marketing.
I don't want to do the both together.
I'm basically here to hook up with Kindle marketers.
Am I in the right place?

Thank you, T J Tutor. I'm a writer needing affiliate marketer to market my product. I believe writing is a full-time job, as well as marketing.
I don't want to do the both together.
I'm basically here to hook up with Kindle marketers.
Am I in the right place?

There are some pretty good Kindle marketers here. I've dabbled with it myself. It can be a great way to earn. It does take some social marketing skills to make it work well.

I need to connect with them. I have 3, 000 followers on Facebook (Author Jerry Efobi). I ha two free books on my website, too.
What I need now is marketing

Welcome! Make sure to read around the forum, and you'll find tons of helpful tips!
-Zach

Welcome! Make sure to read around the forum, and you'll find tons of helpful tips!
-Zach

MI
Back