The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm new

Jay_K

affiliate
Hey there everyone!! My name is Jay and I am new to the Affiliate Marketing game. I have been researching the necessary tools and tricks of the trade trying to be able to make enough money to quit my job and be able to work from home and be there for my family. Any and all assistance is appreciated and I will try and provide any support to others as I get my footing.

Hey there everyone!! My name is Jay and I am new to the Affiliate Marketing game. I have been researching the necessary tools and tricks of the trade trying to be able to make enough money to quit my job and be able to work from home and be there for my family. Any and all assistance is appreciated and I will try and provide any support to others as I get my footing.
Greetings, Jay! Welcome to the club :)

You've chosen the right place to learn about affiliate marketing :) Start with the basics and then choose the tools you'll think you'll need. If you need any advices — feel free to contact me via Skype or email any time you want, I'll be really glad to help you.

Good luck!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Welcome and good luck .I will give you some tips from my little experience .I think its a smart ideea to keep your job and to work in your free time with affiliate marketing because its not so easy and it takes time to succed .When you get succesful you can quit your job .Plus the job it will help you with some money to test some campaigns ,build an email list with paid traffic etc because paid traffic can help you to accelerate your succes .Also me i found that working all day in affiliate marketing its overhelming my eyes are hurting and its so streful to work all day long ,so i prefer a part time job combined with affiliate marketing

Thanks for all the welcomes and advice. Much appreciated. I will certainly be keeping my 9-5 for the time being as I do have a family to support. Hopefully i can have success with AM and get out of the Rat Race, lol.

Hey, Jay! It's really cool that you want to be home with your family. But I would advise you to try your luck in trading first. By that, I mean, you should try yourself seriously in this business. Cause you're already thinking about quitting your job. Not all traders can handle market pressure and become profitable. I'm not trying to write that you're not going to succeed, because everyone has the same chances to succeed in trading. I just advise you to take your time and think it over again. Good luck to you :)

Hi, Jay, welcome to AffiliateFix!

Any and all assistance is appreciated and I will try and provide any support to others as I get my footing.

Perfect! That's what we do here, learn and teach. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Jay!

MI
Back