The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I'm new to affiliate marketing - could this approach work?

Leon_

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

My name is Leon. It's great to be a part of this community.

I'm starting with affiliate marketing, so I wanted to ask for advice.
I tried many free traffic methods introduced on many YouTube channels however nothing seems to work. I came to realize that almost all these methods are scams and just made to get views. The conclusion, that I came to realize over my short period of trying those approaches, is that free traffic requires so much work and especially time to get results.

So for now, I wanted to start with an easier approach, I just wanted to start promoting CPA (CPA Grip) offers via push ads (Propeller Ads).
My budget, for now, is 70$, is it possible to generate around 300$ in revenue while following this strategy?
Are there any free resources and case studies that can be followed as a reference for beginners like me?

Thanks!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

You are being overly optimistic but you could do better.
First you have to find the right market for the right traffic.
Go slow use day parting --don't start with the most expensive Tier 1 countries until you understand what you are doing.
Read through some of the threads in this sub-forum:

They may give you some ideas.

free traffic requires so much work and especially time to get results.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

There is no such thing as free traffic. SEO traffic requires an abundance of work and work is not a free thing. In addition, SEO traffic is a tertiary traffic source, a support traffic source, and never a primary traffic source.

Newbies should NEVER start with free anything. All new marketers should start with paid traffic, ALWAYS!

any member calling SEO free traffic
should be found guilty of search engine discrimination

I did not say SEO traffic is free. SEO traffic is not free! I did say that newbies should not start with anything free.

Server
Time
Effort

I did say:
"There is no such thing as free traffic. SEO traffic requires an abundance of work and work is not a free thing. In addition, SEO traffic is a tertiary traffic source, a support traffic source, and never a primary traffic source.

Newbies should NEVER start with free anything. All new marketers should start with paid traffic, ALWAYS!"

Boss have you been drinking?

As often as I can!

You know full well that paid traffic brings immediate results. While all of us dearly appreciate what you are doing, and what you have done, as well as how well you have done it, I will never recommend that SEO be a primary or secondary traffic source and I will never recommend that a newbie start with SEO. I can start a new CPA campaign tonight, have it in place for testing with 5 splits within 48 hours, and have it earning within 5 days, and scalable and earning big by the 7th to 10th day at the outside. I do this with regularity. With my content sites, I can say that takes much much longer to set up and be prepared for paid traffic, at least a couple of months. However, once ready for paid traffic I get immediate results.

Traffic Sources In Order of Productive Results
  1. Paid
  2. Social
  3. SEO
I stand by my convictions that NO NEWBIE SHOULD START WITH ANYTHING FREE! Get paid versions of everything. I know there are many out there that pitch all of the various "Free Methods", but in my opinion, following the same advice I received when I was at University, all of the advice my business contemporaries over 55 years have provided me, "You cannot expect the successful results of a new business by doing it on the cheap!"

I had an angel investment firm in Vegas for many years, along with several other businesses, and not one of the businesses could survive and be successful without a proper investment. I have watched newbies for more than two decades try to start an online business and those that didn't invest quit within months, weeks, and some within days.

Of course there are exceptions, but they are very rare.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Leon. It's great to be a part of this community.

I'm starting with affiliate marketing, so I wanted to ask for advice.
I tried many free traffic methods introduced on many YouTube channels however nothing seems to work. I came to realize that almost all these methods are scams and just made to get views. The conclusion, that I came to realize over my short period of trying those approaches, is that free traffic requires so much work and especially time to get results.

So for now, I wanted to start with an easier approach, I just wanted to start promoting CPA (CPA Grip) offers via push ads (Propeller Ads).
My budget, for now, is 70$, is it possible to generate around 300$ in revenue while following this strategy?
Are there any free resources and case studies that can be followed as a reference for beginners like me?

Thanks!
Nice to meet you Leon and Welcome to the Community. I some how Agree with TJ when he said there is nothing like Free Traffic because people call Free Traffic to the Organic Traffic which needs Time and Efforts both so its not free anyways but still if you don't want to spend money, you can go for it because you can generate organic traffic by doing SEO without spending any money so i also suggest you to learn more about SEO and how you can optimise your content to get ranked in Google. 2nd Cheap but not Free option is Media Buying as you already mentioned Push Ads. That you can definitely try to generate good amount of Traffic at a very nominal cost but you have to be careful with Networks because some Networks will just send you junk traffic and you should also be good with optimisation of your traffic source so better you take some time to learn SEO and Media Buying and then give it a go and start testing. I am sure in the beginning your Cost will be more than return but slowly and gradually you will improve your skills and things will change soon and you will able to make good ROI in a few months.

Thanks.

I did not say SEO traffic is free. SEO traffic is not free! I did say that newbies should not start with anything free.

Server
Time
Effort

I did say:
"There is no such thing as free traffic. SEO traffic requires an abundance of work and work is not a free thing. In addition, SEO traffic is a tertiary traffic source, a support traffic source, and never a primary traffic source.

Newbies should NEVER start with free anything. All new marketers should start with paid traffic, ALWAYS!"

As often as I can!

You know full well that paid traffic brings immediate results. While all of us dearly appreciate what you are doing, and what you have done, as well as how well you have done it, I will never recommend that SEO be a primary or secondary traffic source and I will never recommend that a newbie start with SEO. I can start a new CPA campaign tonight, have it in place for testing with 5 splits within 48 hours, and have it earning within 5 days, and scalable and earning big by the 7th to 10th day at the outside. I do this with regularity. With my content sites, I can say that takes much much longer to set up and be prepared for paid traffic, at least a couple of months. However, once ready for paid traffic I get immediate results.

Traffic Sources In Order of Productive Results
  1. Paid
  2. Social
  3. SEO
I stand by my convictions that NO NEWBIE SHOULD START WITH ANYTHING FREE! Get paid versions of everything. I know there are many out there that pitch all of the various "Free Methods", but in my opinion, following the same advice I received when I was at University, all of the advice my business contemporaries over 55 years have provided me, "You cannot expect the successful results of a new business by doing it on the cheap!"

I had an angel investment firm in Vegas for many years, along with several other businesses, and not one of the businesses could survive and be successful without a proper investment. I have watched newbies for more than two decades try to start an online business and those that didn't invest quit within months, weeks, and some within days.

Of course there are exceptions, but they are very rare.
I vote for a hmmmm emoji
can it be added TJ?
if paid search is so easy
why am I wasting time with SEO?

I have never declared anything easy and I have never declared you are wasting your time. Again, I said I never recommend anything free as a starting point for Newbies. Newbies need immediate results and paid services, tools, and traffic provide immediate results allowing for a much faster and productive business start. Otherwise, as I have noted, they quit. 999.99% of newbies that want to start their business with no budget end up quitting and moving on. It's a fact and our own forums content bears this out.

I admire your work, ethics, determination, spirit, demeanor, etc., etc.! You are an exception, not the rule!

Well yea free traffic takes time and its steady work etc .But dont expect that with paid traffic to succed imediatly .This its a process ,takes time ,needs learn failures ,lose money etc .But as an advice its that if you have the budget to invest its better to start with paid traffic

You need a large budget for SEM PCC
You need a larger per sale margin
Maybe, a dropshipper will see a 20% return in a ROI basis
An affiliate working in only 10% wont make much money unless the sales amount is large enough.

There are always exceptions to the rule.
If your PPC cost is $2 and 1:15 clicks results in a sale: Your 'strike price' breakeven is $30 for that sale -- do you have the margin?

MI
Back