The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm new affiliate

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I found that beauty and fashion products are sold a lot and have good profits,
Yup and there is quite a bit of competition, so if you have a unique angle or product to promote, that can help.

Do you think I will succeed?
I certainly think you can but it'll take some learning and work. More importantly, do you think you will succeed? Mindset is important.

Suggest me a website name.
Impossible, too vague a request. Are you promoting a specific brand, or type of product (facial stuff, hair products, etc.)? If so, pick a name that best describes what you plan to focus on. Just an FYI, you won't likely be able to use the brand's name. Typically, they don't like that.

I think the WIKI (lingo/terminology, definitions, tools you need, etc.) would be really helpful to you.

Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Hi I want to start but I don't have a website or anything. In a little bit, I found that beauty and fashion products are sold a lot and have good profits, and I am thinking of specializing in this matter. Do you think I will succeed? Suggest me a website name. Thank you
Hello and welcome to AffiliateFIx
well if you are watching it is running good in the market then you will get the success just watch further steps before taking any decision and website name depends upon what are you going to target mean to say what kind of website you want create if it is shopping website or any other social website !

Good afternoon and welcome. This forum really is a treasure box for the beginning affiliate marketer. I would recommend you start with social media, an important part in affiliate marketing. You can use social media automators to speed things up.

MI
Back