The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm looking for alternative ad formats and wanna know more about CPA networks. Can you help, please?

DaasNan

affiliate
Excuse me for noob questions.

I have some mp3 download websites.
About 1300 visits a day in total, mixed geos.

I'm looking for alternative ad formats for it (tried to use adsense, not happy with it so far).

Could you please suggest something?

For example I'm not sure about:
1. What ad format is the best for my site regarding max earning?
2. What about cpa networks? Are they worth to try? What to pay attention to when choosing a network?
3. What if I use more than one format simultaneously?

Last edited:
There is an answer to your 2nd question:
In fact, CPA affiliate networks are the most effective way to earn on the traffic mining. They have for their main advantages the universality and unlimited opportunities for earning and increasing income. So you absolutely should try!)

While choosing a network, check if it can offer the following:

- Direct advertisers work with this network
- Good brands choose this network
- There are offers in multiple categories, which fit the publisher’s profile
- The offers have detailed descriptions and clearly set KPI
- The terms of payment are clearly defined
- The network conducts payouts in a timely manner, as evidenced by other affiliates
- The network enjoys largely positive reviews from the affiliates
- There is a clear definition of services that the affiliate will receive: whether it’s a dedicated account manager or support service
- In case the network is fully self-serve, and therefore is adapted for more experienced users, it is transparently stated on the website.

I think the best way to monetize your diverse traffic is by placing Smartlinks. Look for CPA networks that provide this option (we do :))

Smartlink is an algorithm that has lots of offers in rotation. You place a unique link (with a banner) on your website, and when a user clicks - the algorithm detects user's GEO, device, and carrier, and sends him to the best performing offer (based on EPC). This way you can have one ad working for people of all locations, this allows you monetize the maximum of your traffic.

Check out this tutorial to understand how the Smartlink works and if it's the best for your traffic.

Good luck!

Use the online SMS gateway to make all your business communications lighting fast and more efficient. Out gateway is specifically designed for all types of marketing and business alerts campaigns. It allows users to pre-schedule and send out hundreds of promotional SMS or meeting and event reminder instantly, all over the globe.

Thanks for answer,

2) But what are the best criteria to pay attention to? Payouts? Or maybe the reputation of the network?
3) For example, I want to use Adsence and Miner, is it possible?

I agree with what was said above, Smartlink is what can work really good for you. I would try using a clickback script.
What can also work good is APK download offers. In this case you have to put your affiliate link under DOWNLOAD banner.
You can also test related subject offers, say, rigntones download, funny video services, etc.
We have all these options and even more available at WapEmpire :cool: Feel free to ping me for a detailed discussion.

Hi! Affiliate marketing is worth trying at least because it is a great opportunity to earn as much money as you can.
You are welcome to try TerraLeads. It is a direct advertiser of nutra offers of the highest quality. We work by the Cash-on-Delivery model and have own productions and warehouses in all our unique GEOs in Europe and Asia. If you want to join us, please register at our website terraleads.com. And in case you have any other questions, contact our managers via Skype (live: partners.terraleads) or by email (partners@terraleads.com)

Excuse me for noob questions.

I have some mp3 download websites.
About 1300 visits a day in total, mixed geos.

I'm looking for alternative ad formats for it (tried to use adsense, not happy with it so far).

Could you please suggest something?

For example I'm not sure about:
1. What ad format is the best for my site regarding max earning?
2. What about cpa networks? Are they worth to try? What to pay attention to when choosing a network?
3. What if I use more than one format simultaneously?
You could try to work with native ads, or promote some app installs, i guess you could perform well with those. I will suggest you to promote one of those type of ads, and you could tell us what are the results later!

MI
Back