The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Looking For Im Looking for A Mentor/Mastermind group **

WolfGangCain

affiliate
Hey Guys ,

Just wanted to see if there is anyone who is experienced or new who is running success on Affiliate Marketing who would let me learn more with them or from them. I have my Tracking with Voluum setup, My AWS and VPS setup and I have a few Niche offers Im ready to spend for traffic on from 2 different Affiliate Networks. Also I will pay my cost for creatives/Landers to get the ball rolling. Im asking because some successful affiliates encouraged me to find mastermind group or mentor in order to truly reap success. I can afford to fund my campaigns for data ASAP. If any of your experienced affiliates would like to talk on Skype to see if Im worthy of being a apprentice I would love to chat.

Im Located in Vancouver, Canada and ready to put in a'lot of time right now. I will share my ideas and build with your empire as well.

Thank You

Wolf :)

Just wanted to see if there is anyone who is experienced or new who is running success on Affiliate Marketing who would let me learn more with them or from them. I have my Tracking with Voluum setup, My AWS and VPS setup and I have a few Niche offers Im ready to spend for traffic on from 2 different Affiliate Networks. Also I will pay my cost for creatives/Landers to get the ball rolling. Im asking because some successful affiliates encouraged me to find mastermind group or mentor in order to truly reap success. I can afford to fund my campaigns for data ASAP. If any of your experienced affiliates would like to talk on Skype to see if Im worthy of being a apprentice I would love to chat.

This is always a very risky proposition. I've seen this hundreds of times and generally ends in disaster.

You should use this community as a mentor, get a follow along going, and the members will jump in and help you get to where you need to be with your own accomplishment.

Last edited:
MI
Back