The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Illegal software effect

alec11

affiliate
I've ton of illegal software in my computer.
But i'm just using few of them.
The problem is, my computer oftenly crashed and restart suddenly.
It is the effect of that illegal software?

I think you really do not want to have illegal software on your computer, most of the time they contain viruses and other horrible stuff, no wonder you computer is crashing :(

are sure that the cause of problem to your computer is the illegal software?
or maybe it is just something else:shifty:

If you do not use illegal software. I dont understand why you have still kept this all...which creates hell in the future...

yes illegal software = bad karma for your pc.

but other than that, there is no difference between legal and illegal software - sometimes the cracks / serials they use are rushed too quickly and become ineffective / compromised. this is when you'd be left at the mercy of the developers as their software may be smart enough to know it's been stollen (for example, kaspersky antivirus does this or A1 sitemap generator or nero burning rom).

Each developer has their idea of how to punish you - nero starts giving you loads of coasters, A1 sitemap gen refuses to save projects and crashes, kaspersky drops defences down and refuses to auto-update. Corel have been known to do callbacks ... then there are DRM apps and so forth...

chances are though, it is not because of illegal software but because of too much software for the sake of having it.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes. those can be real pain in the neck...it is alsways advsable to use a legal copy of the softwares you want to use. they have several viruses, spywares, adwares in it.

"Illegal softwares" or do you mean pirated versions of legal softwares? :D They definitely could be the cause of your PC being problematic. Many of these hackers put malware on these cracked softwares before they distribute them.

What do you mean by illegal software? I suspose you unregistered... there could be many reasons for your pc crashing, but I doubt this is the cause... Probably a hardware failure, rather than the software interfering...

The cause of your problems could be from a combination of things, in my experience having loads of software installed can cause problems, most of the software companies do not test with each others software so causing conflicts and so the causing problems.

Microsoft dont even test their software properly, they get us to do it and then release service packs, you combining this with nulled/cracked software is going to have problems here and there.

Best bet is to reinstall windows, then reinstall just what you need creating a restore point before each install. We reformat our pcs 1 - 2 a year as they get bogged down with so much crap from all the heavy use all year.

Even if you purchase many programs, you will still get problems, if you dont want problems switch to linux or apple mac.

banners
Back