The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

iframe tracking

Hi Rob - An iframe is by definition sitting on a different domain which is the reason why the tracking is being blocked.

In other words, the domain that hosts your iframe (i assume your cpvlab domain) has to be authorized by the domain on which sits your iframe. It's the p3p policy that was released a few years ago that prevented cookies from being set by third party domains.

You should stick to server 2 server. It's more reliable.

Good luck
Laurent

Thanks for the followup Laurent.

The issue is that Maxbounty has campaigns that show the tracking type such as server to server and iframe. The server to server works no problem but the iframe conversions for some reason are not showing and even support at MB seem not to know why, I have tried the server to server link and it still doesnt work. Currently avoiding using MB as other networks seem to work just having issues with MB.

Thanks for the followup Laurent.

The issue is that Maxbounty has campaigns that show the tracking type such as server to server and iframe. The server to server works no problem but the iframe conversions for some reason are not showing and even support at MB seem not to know why, I have tried the server to server link and it still doesnt work. Currently avoiding using MB as other networks seem to work just having issues with MB.

Quote of the day - perhaps someone said it before me tough;) : "Software should work for you. Not the other way around!"

MI
Back