The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

If I had to start over I would......

1million1

affiliate
Hi everyone I'm new to this site and new to affiliate marketing. I have to say this is a excellent site I've learned a good bit just from reading some of the post.

I wanted to ask you. Knowing what you know now. If you had to start all over again what would you do with your marketing? Step 1, step 2, step 3 etc..

I know I'm going to make mistakes and I'm ready for that, I want to learn from the Pros (you guys) what are some mistakes you would avoid if you could start back over again.

Thanks

1 - Follow the choosing your first niche guide
2 - ensure the niche you chose can be monortorized (instead of sub niches)
3 - If using wordpress install the All in one SEO plugin.

Hi 1million1,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

I hope people answer your question here too, because you put it in an easy 1-2-3 format.

But additionally if you want to read TONS and TONS of answers to that question, here are 22 pages of great insights.

<a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/2251-if-you-had-start-over-what-would-you-do-different.html#post5812">If You HAD to Start Over - What would you do Differently???</a>

Also am moving this post out of the SEO forum since it's not about SEO
and moving it over to the newbie forum.

The number one thing I would have done, and you are doing it if you are reading this, is join a good affiliate forum like this one to learn and ask questions. I had no idea this industry was as big as it was when I started, all the help out there and how helpful people can be.

banners
Back