The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Ideas for Passive Income With Little Daily Efforts

ecombizsecrets

affiliate
Most people were trapped by selling their time to earn money. In school, we are all taught that our life will be great if you going to college, get 9-5 stable jobs, get married, and working hard to pay accumulated debt. It is a trap!. There are so many ways to get out of it and passive income is a great way to start on the part of financial freedom. Below are 5 ideas for passive income you should not miss.

“If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” - Warren Buffett
2.png

#1. Buy Cash-Flow Asset with Dividend Investing

One of the old ideas for passive income is dividend investing. Old but gold, investing in the stock market is similar to investing in a business. But instead of building that business from the ground up, you become its owner, partially, through your purchase of its shares in the stock market.
This allows you to grow your money in two ways:
- Dividends: A well-performing business will generate considerable profits. Turning that money into consistent dividend payouts.- Price differences: If a company maintains a strong performance, its stock price will keep rising. You can take advantage of this by buying its shares at a fair value and hold them for as long as possible to benefit from the price difference.

#2. Affiliate Marketing.​

How interesting that you can sell other products that you don't worry about inventory, shipping, refund, customer services,... in your own free time. Just pick one of your hobbies, you no need to be an expert on it. Building content around your activities consistently such as blogging, video,...whatever your interest. Finally, link it into any product (related to your niches) if you want. That may be an interesting idea for passive income.

#3. Print On Demand.​

Merch is a fun, low-overhead idea for passive income. You just upload your design on Amazon or Teespring and the e-commerce company does the rest. When someone orders a T-shirt, Leggings, Phone Case,...they’ll print it in the size and color selected, and ship it to the customer. You earn the gap between whatever price you set and the cost of it.

#4. Start Writing a Blog​

If you find no-cost ideas for passive income, you may want to start a blog. The blog is the place where you provide a lot of value for people who search for solutions for their matters on the internet. The fact is because it is free to start, so you need to consistently update your blog. It takes time to roll, but they will be on the internet day after day doing work for you.

#5. Become A Social Media Influencer
These will be easy ideas for passive income for those who love posting daily on social media and have a lot of followers. Actually, there are so many ways you can earn money on your social media account. You can work with companies as an affiliate, produce sponsored posts, and host events as an influencer. Your followers love what you work, companies have extra customers and you get a commission, it is a win-win situation.

Above are the top 5 ideas for passive income that you should not miss on your multiple income list. They will pay your check in your sleep. These income streams didn’t happen overnight; they took years of dedicated effort to build. But that effort is worth it. In fact, it’s required if you ever want to stop trading time for money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Above are the top 5 ideas for passive income that you should not miss on your multiple income list. They will pay your check in your sleep.

This is lame! This is obviously not what someone with your signature would post anywhere. This is not magic marketing material, it is not what a copywriter would post in a community like ours, It is not what a content writer would post here. It is most certainly not a set of amazing online business tips.

Are you really trying to impress us with this?

In addition, you posted this in the Guides and Cast Studies Forum, your thread is neither!

This looks like a copy and paste from some lame ClickBank clickbait ad.

*THREAD MOVED TO GENERAL MARKETING FORUM* by Admin

Last edited:
Warren Buffett is a business shark, you should look up to him in terms of securities and stock trading, great businessman, all business.
I was also very impressed by Robert Kiyosaki's book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad". Books and thought changers in finance.

1. Dividend Stocks.
  2. Rental Properties.
  3. High Yield Savings Accounts And Money Market Funds.
  4. CD Ladders.
  5. Annuities.
  6. Invest Automatically In The Stock Market.
  7. Invest In A REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust)
  8. Invest In A Business

I believe taht people nowadays are able to generate the big amount of ideas for passive income mainly because due to the development of information technologies and the global network of course. I think that the main thing in this activity is to put a proper goal for generating passive income. One can state that the best way for it to buy an apartment and lease it. Nevertheless, I consider such way as the airbag, but not as the source of passive income. For me, actually, the most proftable way are investments. This tool can provide you with passive income for many years and you won't even have a need to work.

Most of the comments here are all about having business, affiliate marketing, and stuff.....
But here's my question, do you think these are possible if you are lazy?
Or are there any businesses for lazy people?
Just a curious thought

Buy the next AAPL (Apple) :D easy :D
By passive income in the Affiliate-sphere what the title should read is: repeat sale income.
The are many pitfalls in that one.

Most of the comments here are all about having business, affiliate marketing, and stuff.....
But here's my question, do you think these are possible if you are lazy?
Or are there any businesses for lazy people?
Just a curious thought

This is a very dumb pair of questions!

REALLY REALLY REEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLYYYYYYYY STUPID QUESTIONS!

There are lots of ideas for passive income actually. In my honest opinion, the best way here are investments. Moreover, I don't talk about daily trading, because it's not about making passive income, it's more abour real work. However, investments are good option for passive income I guess. The most important thing about investments is that they don't take too much time to dedicate to them, you can just buy assets for long-term purposes and only then sell them at the higher price. Of course it requires a bit of knowledge and skills, nevertheless it's kinda easy to understand which companies deserve to be invested in them and which don't deserve.

I agree with you. Recently I was looking for new builds near me to buy. To invest my money. And I'm hoping that I can make some money. I've always heard that real estate is a great investment idea. Besides, at any time, the price of real estate can rise well. Or it could go up a little bit at a time.

Last edited:
There are actually lots of ideas for passive income, thank you for sharing some of them. In my opinion the most effective and long-lasting idea for passive income is investing. I don't talk about trading activty which often implies intraday trading, scalping. I talk about investments. So, you invest your money in stocks for example and you consider this sum to be raised in future and you will get an income. Of course, it's a bit difficult especially when you're a total rookies in this sphere, however it guarantees you passive income in future and you can even forget about your pension and so on so forth, because you will have enough money.

I agree with you. Recently I was looking for new builds near me to buy. To invest my money. And I'm hoping that I can make some money. I've always heard that real estate is a great investment idea. Besides, at any time, the price of real estate can rise well. Or it could go up a little bit at a time.
Investing in real estate is profitable if you count on the long term. You will not be able to profit quickly from such investments.

Last edited:
I made 6% on short term volatility common stocks last month --scaling it up again.
But developing an algorithm and actively high risk trading is not that passive ...
But a 6% return on a few days short-term hold kicks ass.

Now that the algo is developed and working the trading part takes 30 min in the morning to place the buy orders --1 in 10 may fly. Buy the dip the sell on a 4% - 10% price rise --intuition and timing becomes everything --take the money and run do it again.

Last edited:
It's like we're all handed this blueprint for life, but there are way cooler ways to live it, right? So, I stumbled upon this guide on YouTube automation recently. It's like having a passive income sidekick. You know, the kind of thing Warren Buffett was talking about - making money while you snooze! Anyways, got into dividend investing lately. Classic move, but it's gold. Watching those stocks grow while I do, well, pretty much anything else is a vibe. And the whole affiliate marketing deal? Genius! I'm turning my hobby into some sweet extra cash without the hassle.

Last edited:
I made 6% on short term volatility common stocks last month --scaling it up again.
But developing an algorithm and actively high risk trading is not that passive ...
But a 6% return on a few days short-term hold kicks ass.

Now that the algo is developed and working the trading part takes 30 min in the morning to place the buy orders --1 in 10 may fly. Buy the dip the sell on a 4% - 10% price rise --intuition and timing becomes everything --take the money and run do it again.
Agreed. Trading with EA is good way for passive income. And 6% for 5-30 days is very good profit.

banners
Back