The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Review I will generate consumer leads our of your website visitors. No kidding :)

Leadmust

affiliate
Hello dear fellows, we all know about projects that presumably identify companies out of website visitors, but I found a way to identify actual individuals. I am not here to sell anything; just test it out with someone who has decent USA traffic. It is all legal :) Hit me up, or give some sign that you are interested, and we can start :)

Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    583 KB · Views: 32
Test what and how?
You ask way to vague of a request.
Why should anyone expose their traffic to you --a total unknown stranger?

1. Until you clarify your intent and purpose I really doubt anyone would consider the risk.
  2. Another point, scraping is techinically legal now see:
  3. However, GDPR and now CCPA creates a real can of worms, as well a potential liability for using that sort of data.
  4. Last point: How the hell would I know the name of persons --or businesses visiting my webpages?

I would only have my server log data to use.
    That data belongs to me but the GDPR disputes that right
    --that will eventually go to civil trial to be resolved in time, I believe.

I have already built a website; you only need to follow the process.
It has some benefits when the service is launched and influences future features.

1. The intent is quite clear
2. Public information has always been legal to scrape.
3. My platform offers a solution, legal and easy to implement.
4. Well this, I can't tell, but it works, and I offer free testing

In the end, you need to publish code similar to Google Analytics to get the leads.

I am not here to sell anything

Hit me up, or give some sign that you are interested, and we can start :)
My platform offers a solution, legal and easy to implement.

Not selling? Not charging maybe, but definitely selling. You provided a sales pitch. No matter whether you agree or not, you are here promoting your platform. Same thing. You need to register your business before recruiting from our membership. Our policy, no exceptions.

Not selling? Not charging maybe, but definitely selling. You provided a sales pitch. No matter whether you agree or not, you are here promoting your platform. Same thing. You need to register your business before recruiting from our membership. Our policy, no exceptions.
In this perspective, everything you say would be considered selling, it was a reply to the questions :)

MI
Back