The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

i want to start CPA mobile

i want to start working in CPA mobile , any course to share with me ?
if it's free it will be perfect

Hello there!

Affiliatefix forum is your best course, there is plenty of useful material here that can help you to start. Pay attention to case studies and follow-alongs, as some practical examples.

There are also articles we post here every week, check for example this one - Affiliate Marketing Guide (2016) - The "All You Need to Know"

Cheers!

i want to start working in CPA mobile , any course to share with me ?
if it's free it will be perfect

As @Mobidea has said, as a Newbie you want to use a community like this. If you decide to use a course, then you will be getting only one perspective of the business. This community will give you hundreds of perspectives.

In addition, someone like yourself needs to learn the basics before investing in a course. Most any courses that are valuable will cost a lot of money.

We have lots of very successful mobile marketers here that will help you get your business running and stabilized.

Use this forum as a mentor. It's full of members at every level of experience which makes for many balanced perspectives for a Newbie to learn from. Take the time to read through the forums here and see for yourself that the Newbies achieving success have actually dedicated themselves to success in this industry and reaping the rewards by following the advice of fellow AffiliateFix members, being dedicated to success, putting the time in, and making the necessary investments. You cannot shortcut the learning curve. It goes slower for some and it goes faster for others. Everyone has their own intellectual absorption rates, skill development pace, commitment level, and budgets.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

If you follow this advice, then you will win. If you look for shortcuts, then you will flounder. We have seen the results of both here thousands of times.

Which one will yo be?

Last edited:
MI
Back