The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I want to start affiliate marketing again. Tips

Ben jones

affiliate
Hello I really want to start earning from affiliates again. From scratch and it has been a while. Please give me your best tips to do so. Anything would be appreciated

Hello I really want to start earning from affiliates again. From scratch and it has been a while. Please give me your best tips to do so. Anything would be appreciated

What area of affiliate marketing are you starting off with ? Are you going down the free traffic route, are you aiming for SOI, DOI, PPS, etc ?

best tip is to do a quick read around and then decide on a method and start doing it.

When you say 'again', does this mean you've got experience from before? If so then it may be best to look at expanding on that knowledge. If so, what was it?

I started on mobile very briefly, i'm now focused on voucher sweeps (been doing AM for a few months).

First do enough research to be able to find the networks that do pay well when it comes to affiliate marketing. I am sure there are those that do pay peasant to the employees and you should not always put much focus on that direction. You then need to learn from the previous mistakes you made that resulted to you quitting the marketing. Having those at your finger tips will help you avoid so many problems and issues when you have a fresh start.

Find a reliable network who couls offer you good offers as well as good payment terms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Select a traffic source and vertical and start working and launching campaigns ASAP. Then optimize and learn from it.
Best Advise you could get if you want to go back to business.

Hi Tim, we have some great UK sweeps offers, one page, $2 per conversion. If interested pls reach me out on skype: idvert_elaine

I see you promoting your network pretty aggressively since you joined the forum. Probably first you should add your network to the Resources section. Like this, we can at least see your websites address. If I google idvert, the only website that could be yours is "idvert.com" but it is entirely in Chinese I guess, which makes it impossible to read. If your platform is also in Chinese, will be hard to use it.

Anyway, introduce your network first, ok?

I see you promoting your network pretty aggressively since you joined the forum. Probably first you should add your network to the Resources section. Like this, we can at least see your websites address. If I google idvert, the only website that could be yours is "idvert.com" but it is entirely in Chinese I guess, which makes it impossible to read. If your platform is also in Chinese, will be hard to use it.

Anyway, introduce your network first, ok?
Hi, thanks for your advice. And I added our network to Resources section.

Any niche you have in mind? Or you will decide after you read the thread?
If you tell us your niche, we could give you more personalized advice.
Other than that, I encourage you to use the forum`s search option, you can find the answer to your question in more detail.

If it were me..

1. Study the hell out of every good resource you can find - not too long, but for about a week.

2. Start launching your own stuff, limit your losses and focus on learning

3. Pivot, improve, take more action

If you start again you need to be patient until you achieve your goal or otherwise it doesn't make any sense to start again. Networking with experienced affiliate marketers is important too. Work on your website consistently and you will make it. The list can be very long. It would be better if you explain why you failed and then it would be much easier to give you the tips.

I've recently found really great article, which has helped me.
I can briefly describe the steps you should take:

1. Create a website or blog (you can hire freelancer on Upwork for this purpose and use free hosting, so it will be not so expensive)
2. Decide your product/service niche (you have to understand your area well)
3. Find products and services to promote
4. Affiliate site content (resource or review sites)
5. Affiliate sites must attract lots of targeted traffic to succeed (there're 4 main ways to attract potential customers: p
aid advertising, free advertising sites like Craigslist and US Free Ads, article marketing, email marketing
6. Learn the ropes in forums

Hi Ben Jones,

If you wanna get back to the game you should definitely sign up for Mobidea, the Mobile Performance Marketing platform that converts like no other!

You can either choose to go with a Single Offer or our original, Mobidea-created Smartlink that auto-optimizes your traffic!

Check it out now!

The Mobidea Crew (TMC)

granbde.jpg
+

Ben,
How long ago was it you were last active? If it was a really long time (years), you might need to do a lot of research to catch up on what's changed. If it was just a few months, then it'll be easier. What niche and traffic were you using before? Was it working well or did you stop because you weren't happy with how it was going?

Hi Ben Jones,

If you wanna get back to the game you should definitely sign up for Mobidea, the Mobile Performance Marketing platform that converts like no other!... +

I would be interested to try this ad agency, as I'm currently in need of a good one. But my recent experience has taught me that I must rely on peers / other affiliates to get the 'real truth' on whether an ad agency is a good converter or not.

Does anyone here have experience running ads with Mobidea, and can vouch for profitable results?

Moreso, can somebody please point me in the direction of an ad agency that converts well? I'm talking about lead-gen mostly and it can be search, on-site, mobile, etc... feel free to send your tip directly if you don't want to post it here. THANKS...

MI
Back