The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I want some help

ambotelisp

affiliate
hello, Everyone!
I am new here and want to start to promote best offers with some minimum budget (with $200). I don't have any idea what to promote and how to promote, so anybody please help me.

Well, the best place to start is always at the beginning!

This means you need to READ all about affiliate marketing. Read through the Wiki to get some of the terminology and definitions.

You must understand from the beginning that this is a business and it is dependent on data. It is a data driven business. You will need to invest in a few things as well. A tracker, learning to spy on competitors or invest in an intelligence platform, a VPS, and advertising. There will be additional expenses along the way.

I am not convinced that a $200 budget will provide for you any meaningful returns. Maybe 20 years ago, but I don't think it can be done so easily today.

Thanks for the reply,

Your suggestions are meaningful. As you said, I will learn the definition and terminology by reading the wiki of this forum. As I am new to this business, I want to start a business without taking much risk. With the increase in experience and efficiency, I want to increase investment with strong confidence and desire to succeed in this business.
I look forward to your continued good suggestions. Thank you.

Hey man,
You should take in mind that in order to be profitable, you'd probably have to spend a bit.
$200 is not much - I recommend you starting with Pop traffic, they are more newbie-friendly and CPM is usually lower than CPC rates.
As T J suggested, read all the Wiki available.
Good luck!

I think you will get a $200 learning experience from your first efforts --if you are coming into the 'game' with no empirical (real time proven) experience. Nothing wrong with that --it's like planting seeds for the first time ...
Go slow and try to learn the most you can at first.

As I am new to this business, I want to start a business without taking much risk.

No such thing exists. All businesses, all of them, are a risk because they rely on humans.

My brother is a Dr. and it cost him many hundreds of thousands of dollars to become a Dr. There was no guarantee he would succeed. It is silly to suggest that investing a few thousand dollars in a new business is risky.

Thanks, everyone,
Your suggestions are worth considering. Right now I am learning more from investing heavily in the business, so your suggestions are very important to me. This forum is very useful for me. In a few days, when I really start investing in the business, I will need you more.
Thank you

MI
Back