The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I should close those ads?

DarkStyle

affiliate
Screenshot_15.png

I don't understand if I am worng.. I attract peaople to click .. but then they do not continue. It's my fault? Or just take another offer.

Where is the data?
I can see only that you have stalled at the landing page leading to the the *money shot* conversion.
No Idea why; nor how much you have spent up to this point; and, what the potential return might be.

So, without seeing your ad(s), your landing page(s), the targeting, traffic source, etc., we cannot know where the issue may be. If they do not perform once they are on your lander, it is likely that is where the issue(s) may be.

Also, that is not a lot of clicks.

What tracker are you using?

View attachment 15259
I don't understand if I am worng.. I attract peaople to click .. but then they do not continue. It's my fault? Or just take another offer.
Try to test conversions by yourself. Make the full flow what your clients should make. If conversions tracking work fine, then check the things that were mentioned above. We can't help you if we don't see all the flow.

View attachment 15259
It's like that, you got to keep attracting until you attract the ones that continue. The one thing about online business is that you can compel anyone to do anything even if you have the best product, best advert, etc.
Every conversion is totally from the decision of the person.

Your job is just to optimize the campaign as much as possible and drive targeted traffic to it as much as you can. There is no guarantee, so its not your fault. I think it is how it works. Having said that, I think you may not be attracting the targeted traffic to the particular offer you are promoting. There is also another secret tip I discovered all by myself after years of experience and critical thinking, but I leave that for premium purposes.

Try to make A/B test (different model/ ads type or different network) also check the flow what happens when users view on your ads or clicks into your ads, also there are many ways to promote your landing page - what yours? what are you promoting? send more details so everyone can help.

banners
Back