The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Buying Leads I own direct Halloween CPA offers!

D

Denis Stete

I have two business lines; CPA and CPI.

Regarding CPA, we own 2 mobile subscription services; Applicateka, which is oriented towards entretainment, and StarChef (Only available in Spain) for cooking. There are present in the following geos: ES, UK, IT, DE, AT, EG, RO, JO and RS.

As for the Halloween landings, they are present in: ES, IT, UK, MX, AT and RS.

You can find more information on our website: en.giant-mob.com

On the other hand, we have just lunched our first app, and we will soon lunch 2 more. This is our app: starchef.mobi, and is already present on Google PlayStore. We want to monetize it on a CPI basis (Pay per download).

I would like to emphasize the fact that these are our own products, so we are talking about direct ads.

Please, let me know if you are interested in any of our services and I will offer you more in-depth information such as previews, payouts, carriers, restrictions, etc.

Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/denisstete/

Best,
Denis

PS: all the links must be preceded by "h t t p s ://www." I couldn't fill it due to affiliatefix policy. (min. 10 posts)

Well, you can compare it to a halloween costume; you can wear it during the whole year but in october works the best :)

Anyway, taking into account the variety of our product, we have a very wide range of creatives that we can adjust according to the audience of each partner we work with.

banners
Back