“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I need WATCH advice!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
SO guys I have a budget of around £500.

I've never been a watch person but recently an amazing network has reached out to me offering to buy me one (info and post to follow).

I now seriously want one so I have around £500 to spend. I have no idea about makes etc.

• What are some good makes in the price range?
  • I like a leather strap
  • White or black face
  • Silver no gold
  • Minimalistic

Here's a few I like but i'd really like some suggestions and advice, thanks.

Men's Tissot PRC200 Automatic Watch (T0554301601700) - WATCH SHOP.com™
Men's Victorinox Swiss Army Alliance Watch (241474) - WATCH SHOP.com™
Men's Victorinox Swiss Army Alliance Watch (241475) - WATCH SHOP.com™
Men's Davosa Heritage Chronograph Watch (16247916) - WATCH SHOP.com™
Men's Michel Herbelin Watch (413/11) - WATCH SHOP.com™
Men's Movado Museum Watch (0606502) - WATCH SHOP.com™

Victorinox is a superb brand. I purchased mine in the nineties through the promotional products company that I worked for at the time and it's been a fantastic watch. They are a well-respected brand with a reputation for high quality, at least in the promo industry. Tissot is also 'up there.' Movado I have heard of and done customer quotes for, but am not personally familiar with their industry rep. Don't know the other two.

If you like the look of them all equally, or fairly so, it might help to compare features to see which one has most of what you want. Also, don't forget to check the guarantee. These are fairly expensive watches, not a cheap Timex. You'll want some sort of recourse if there's a problem.

Having said all that, my personal girly opinion is:

My least favourites - I have two: Men's Movado Museum Watch (0606502) - WATCH SHOP.com™

Sorry, I don't like either of them but that's simply a personal preference thing.

One with the cleanest, easiest to read dial: Men's Tissot PRC200 Automatic Watch (T0554301601700) - WATCH SHOP.com™

Simple and elegant looking: Men's Michel Herbelin Watch (413/11) - WATCH SHOP.com™

I like the others, too.

K, ask your girlfriend's opinion, too. If you've been together for a while, she may know you well enough to offer a good suggestion.

Victorinox is a superb brand. I purchased mine in the nineties through the promotional products company that I worked for at the time and it's been a fantastic watch. They are a well-respected brand with a reputation for high quality, at least in the promo industry. Tissot is also 'up there.' Movado I have heard of and done customer quotes for, but am not personally familiar with their industry rep. Don't know the other two.

If you like the look of them all equally, or fairly so, it might help to compare features to see which one has most of what you want. Also, don't forget to check the guarantee. These are fairly expensive watches, not a cheap Timex. You'll want some sort of recourse if there's a problem.

Having said all that, my personal girly opinion is:

My least favourites - I have two: Men's Movado Museum Watch (0606502) - WATCH SHOP.com™

Sorry, I don't like either of them but that's simply a personal preference thing.

One with the cleanest, easiest to read dial: Men's Tissot PRC200 Automatic Watch (T0554301601700) - WATCH SHOP.com™

Simple and elegant looking: Men's Michel Herbelin Watch (413/11) - WATCH SHOP.com™

I like the others, too.

K, ask your girlfriend's opinion, too. If you've been together for a while, she may know you well enough to offer a good suggestion.

I never knew you had such good taste in watches! +10

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back