The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I need mobile network accept newbie

Hello guys, what are some of the aff. networks you would recommend for having good CPI offers that are direct, both incent and non-incent?

Also does anyone know of any sort of an emulator for Android and iOS that is able to successfully work with VPN?
My biggest problem right now is being able to test offer links in order to determine whether or not they are valid. I'm using a Windows laptop and promoting CPI apps, and need a way to preview these offers in the correct geo and on the proper device. Any suggestions would be helpful, thanks!

I have not used the above mobile agencies but I have close friends who have been on Mobidea for a while now. From what I can see, they are really doing fine and therefore the network seems to be doing fine. It is good for you to have a try on several platforms so that you can have that first hand experience. I do believe there always no loss in trying things out.

hello
we sell global Mobile and Desktop Traffic on CPM, CPC and CPV to all Verticals and all GEOs
please contact me on skype if you are interested
lili.clickadsnetwork

Hello I'm in need of an affiliate network who can help me with a special problem:

Several of the mobile ad agencies which I have recently signed up for require the tracker Appsflyer to promote apps with them.
I have recently registered with them, but they told me it's necessary to receive an email from the app developer, mentioning both my name and email in order grant me permission to promote their apps through my Appsflyer account.
However this would seem to create a conflict of interest with any affiliate network, being that they generally disallow any communication between the advertiser and the affiliate publisher.

So my question is if there are any affiliate networks out there with good direct CPI offers who would be able to fulfill such a request, that is to request the developer of their apps to contact my tracker to grant permission for me to link their app in my account? Or is this even a common practice? Thanks in advance folks...

I'm tired contact some of them by skype but haven't reply. I have good traffic in TW, IN, MY, ID, TH, VN. CN, SG, HK... pls consider contact me.

P/s: I'm not newbie :p

My Skype: gtz.network

Regards,
NamMobi.com will accept you!

If you are looking for friendly network accepting newbies, sign up with us. ExpertMobi has global mobile and desktop offers.
For more information ping me or reach me on Skype: supportexpertmobi, jody.support or

To anyone interested in running mobile ad campaigns – Clickky offers a self-serve platform where any media buyer or app developer can launch a CPI ad campaign within 5 minutes, including s2s integration. We also offer a CPI recommendation tool that allows to learn how much similar offers cost on the market at this moment, so you do not overpay. Feel free to give platform a try here.

MI
Back