The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I need mobile network accept newbie

Thanks for paying attention to us.
However offers convert not depending on agency/network you choose but mostly based on how good you run angles+LPs and buying targeted quality traffic.
To be talking about us, we run mostly directly with advertisers which means there won't be loss in clicks/conversions.

So here's my review on Admoda. Their traffic quality has been abhorrent, seeming to be 99.9999999999999999999999% from a spam-bot. Most of my clicks on the aff. networks don't even track (fake clicks), and nothing has ever converted, even after thousands of 'clicks' on exact offers that were converting elsewhere, of which I've tried multiple verticals. They promote themselves as having the cheapest mobile traffic around, and apparently for a reason. 80% of their traffic is from 3rd world countries (Indoneisa #1 by far followed closely by India), and even the traffic from tier-1 countries has never converted for me. And even the staff admitted they can't control bot-clicks. But at least their support is great and hey... if that's your goal, have at it! o_O At least I have minimal regrets as their top-up amounts are reasonable.

From my bad results with Admoda and Mellinial Media, I'm about to throw the hat in for mobile marketing. OTOH I'm gotten conversions with Popads for CPV traffic... but would any of you recommend which other mobile ad agency may still be worth giving a shot? Thanks!

Last edited:
The Europe countries are the ones that do have high traffic when it comes to marketing. You can therefore use this opportunity to derive the links to your adds through several platforms such as landing pages. Be sure to plan very well so that you can catch the attention of the target audience. Seek the USA audience for better results.

Can't agree. US audience and Europe one are quite different in behavior, however I can't say that Europe converts worse then US.

For example, German traffic is the same quality and same convertable in leads as US or CA. But! it's like twice cheaper.

I have a good experience with ExpertMobi. They have enough offers that are easy to convert and with good CR

I think you should have a specific direction, if your mobile way, you learn about it
but if you follow the path CPA / CPS learn about it
never let himself standing between two roads and does not know what direction to go
Goodluck!

OMG I hope it wasn't my post above the put Admoda out of business, LOL :rolleyes:

Anyway I've just signed up for Airpush but didn't deposit yet - any insight to a few of these would be super helpful (only post from your own experience):

- How is the ROI; are you generally earning or losing on campaigns through them?
- Are CPI campaigns still profitable without landers, or are those important?
- Which ad type(s) (ad channels) are most recommended for CPI offers?
- Are there any options for "performance marketing" / CPI marketing with them, in which you pay only for the lead?
If so, where do I find it?
- For Pay Per Call campaigns, has anyone had success with their "click to call" / dialogue ad function?

Update: I blew thru $25 @ 800 clicks and only 4 calls so that's $6 / call without any lasting long enough for a conversion :oops:

Last edited:
We are a CPA network as well and specialized in converting mobile traffic. We provide more than 45.000 worldwide while you haven't to choose your offers by your self because our system will do this for you: we work with a unique algorithm where we send automatically your visitor to the best performing offer in the market. So hit me up on Skype (hendrikjan.trafficcompany) and start making money in under 3 minutes!

banners
Back