The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

i need help

wmcneece

affiliate
hello, my name is wade and i am new to cpa marketing. i have registered for maxbounty, peerfly, and neverblue. i have been turned down by all of them. just trying to get started, i don't have the results, traffic, payment history and the other things that they require. does anyone know of a network that would accept a complete newbie as myself. any help would be greatly appreciated. many thanks in advance, wade

Totally agree with Marc

Get a domain setup and make it presentable, this shows that even if you don't have results or traffic your willing to put in the work.

The newbie411 will walk you through setting up a domain and how to get excepted.

Welcome to the Fix.

Just look at the advice given above, whether you're a newbie or not it's important to get yourself setup to succeed.

Like others have mentioned, try to get some sort of web page setup and learn as much as you can about the industry. This forum is a good place to start.

Goodluck! :)

Try AdWorkMedia and in the field where asking for website put one website that you find on the net and you think is suitable for registration but BE SURE that domain info are hidden, private. Sometimes it work. I give that info to 5 people and 4 of them apply successfully.

look at the date first when replying to a post

1655290607923.png

OP wmcneece hasn't been here in almost 7 years ...

The fastest man on earth Ossian Bolt story says "He practiced countless number of hours (Around 98% of his life time), to be the fastest man." -

Few think they can achieve that 2% without spending 98% .... Fact of life is "Either one gets this , or they end up paying entire 100% and evaporate".

banners
Back