The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I need help

Sun xuxu

affiliate
Hello, everyone, I'm a newcomer to affiliate marketing from China. I've been trying this job for a while, and I've tried many methods, but it's not working. Can you give me some help?

Hello, everyone, I'm a newcomer to affiliate marketing from China. I've been trying this job for a while, and I've tried many methods, but it's not working. Can you give me some help?
Hello, mate! What do you need help with? If you can be a little more specific, i might help you out.

Hello, mate! What do you need help with? If you can be a little more specific, i might help you out.
I have seen many free methods and tried many free methods, such as social media, but it didn't work. I have little money, so I haven't invested much.

I have seen many free methods and tried many free methods, such as social media, but it didn't work. I have little money, so I haven't invested much.
There are ways to get traffic for free, but it takes a lot of effort and time to really get somewhere, thats why you have to get a paid traffic source. If you get it right, your life may change. What methods have you tried?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

SMO (=social media optimization) You probably need a better angle, bait and hook. You are fishing in an ocean with A LOT of other fisherman ;)

well firstly tell us what business you choose ,and what traffic source etc .You need to be more concise to be able to help you

There are ways to get traffic for free, but it takes a lot of effort and time to really get somewhere, thats why you have to get a paid traffic source. If you get it right, your life may change. What methods have you tried?
I have tried picoworkers,twitter,pinterest and various free advertising websites.

Hi,
Have you tried ad spy tools to see how you can advertise on different platforms? How are your ads doing? I mean, are they videos, posts, etc.?

banners
Back