The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I need help

Okay, so you have affiliate links.

Are you saying you do not have any experience promoting affiliate offers?

One-liners with no description are most likely to be ignored by the members here. @T J Tutor is so generous though lol, the OP didn't specify literally anything and probably expects a quick make-me-rich answer. That's not how it works. :mad:

Should've at least mentioned, what kind of affiliate links, what he's trying to promote, what he's doing currently but all we see is What and How? makes me sad if not angry :(

Well when someone ask what its the best way to promote affiliate links i know they search for a magic formula that will make them money very easy and with no work .I nned to disapoint you and tell you that the magic word its WORK HARD ,ans this its paintful etc .I dont say that its not a better way to prmote aff links but if all day you search for best method you dont do nothing productive .Instead i think its better to work hard instead and create content that brings value and in the way you gain knowledge and you find your way

Best way is to invest the time in learning Internet Marketing in general.
*my links* --is a term so generic it's meaningless.

Please what is the best way to.promote my affiliate links

There is only one method that works.... try something... anything at all...

if it works, scale up...

if it does not work, come back and tell people what you tried, what you were promoting and ask how you can fine tune what you are doing to get better results.

Keep in mind you need a good tracker to watch for results or the lack there of.

Final piece of advice - ROI (return on investment) is not everything. If you generate a sale from a specific traffic source or practice - often times scaling will not reproduce your results until you are able to figure out the exact KPI's (Key Point Indicators) you should be watching for that lead to the ROI.

banners
Back