The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I need an mailer solution

I have 100k+ email addresses within a specific age, social status, region, even city, etc.

My BIGGEST problem is, how the hell do I send it?
I mean, I clearly don't have their consent to receive emails from me, but you know, I don't want to miss this opportunity. Are there any tools by which I can send bulk emails without all emails ending up in spam?

Show me the light.

They will, most providers out there will.

Maybe you can try not spam and send good content?

They will, most providers out there will.

Maybe you can try not spam and send good content?
Indeed, I meant to say, I will send good content, not spammy but the thing is they will be seeing my emails for the first time and the email's goal will be to get them "do something" which will get me a sale or lead --> money. Is that still spam? It will be related to them

Indeed, I meant to say, I will send good content, not spammy but the thing is they will be seeing my emails for the first time and the email's goal will be to get them "do something" which will get me a sale or lead --> money. Is that still spam? It will be related to them
Yes it will be considered Spam if you dont have their consent to receive emails from you.
Amazon SES Should be your last option, they are quite strict about Spam Rules.
Your best bet would be to setup your own SMTP server with a pool of IP's, or Find a good Aggregartor ESP with decent delivery rate with common IP pool.

Yes it will be considered Spam if you dont have their consent to receive emails from you.
Your best bet would be to setup your own SMTP server with a pool of IP's, or Find a good Aggregartor ESP with decent delivery rate with common IP pool.
That sounds cool, but can you tell me where I get started?

hi also interested in this , can't provide examples of the "a good Aggregartor ESP with decent delivery rate with common IP pool."

and if you know a good hosting service that provide many Ip to use ?

As I'm aware, you need to verify your Amazon SES account before you can send out emails, won't they ban you if they find out you are basically sending spam?

About SES account it works and they don't block and lock your account right away, well what i mean to say if you list is clean and not bobby trapped and bounce rate of this email owners if not more then 1% then you SES account will leave for a while , with sending 2-4k emails per day ))) i Used to use the Ses account of a friend that didn't need it any more and my email were with spammy content by the way .

However Getting that 50k email limit is a MF ((( Unfortunately I couldn't pass the verification to get a new account.

I also tried to find a Seller for this Ses account but haven't found any decent sellers 99% of the offers out there is Scam and will rope you blind. A hint if you will search to buy a Account of Ses scammers assumingly sell them for 180-200$ that is your first hint it is a scam ))) Be careful and let us know here if you find a solution to your problem i get the same

SOrRy F0r the Bad ENG )))

banners
Back