The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I know put re links on my site draws traffic but

ch8878

affiliate
I know put re links on my site draws traffic but, is there other ways to draw traffic without put links on your site that doesn't make any money?

Maybe it's just me, but I don't understand your question.

Did you mean to ask "are there other ways to draw traffic without getting links to your site that DOES make money"?

I'm afraid I also don't understand your question. :confused: Links on your site can't draw traffic. If anything, they'll draw traffic from your site to whatever page the link points to.

Putting Links on your site doesnt draw anything - not even a picture!

Putting Links on your site doesnt draw anything - not even a picture!:D

What draws traffic my friend is CONTENT

I would create a site in a niche that you are already interested in - something you already know something about. Thats because you will enjoy the time it takes to keep updating your website if you actually like the theme in the first place

Then research keywords and keywords phrases - this means working out what people actually type in when they search for content. This is not rocket science - you just go over to google adwords, pretend to place an advert and the system will tell you the keywords to go for

Or you can try this link - it will work too
Google Keyword Tool

Then you can save the keywords, and start writing content to fit some of the keyword and keywords phrases that interest you. Just add a few pages here or there, and develop your website over time

Then get your digital camera, and record a short video about your website theme and upload it to youtube.com and find as many blogs as you can on similar themes and post a meaningful comment

That should get your website started and get your some reasonable traffic pretty quickly

MI
Back