The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I have a profitable campaign, but i have a problem scaling it.

Niko8

affiliate
I have profitable Finnish campaign, that is working with Pop-under traffic, but i cannot scale it, because most of the networks like popads, propellerads,adcash,clicksor does not have a lot of Finnish traffic. I tried to join ZeroPark, but they rejected my application. Is there any other network like Zeropark that could help me with scaling? Thank you for help.

that's wired you have joined lot of networks ! .
are you sure you are not limiting your targeting options ?.
try popcash as well they may have traffic for that GEO .
they best way is to do some google search about that country , and you will know where to go :)

that's wired you have joined lot of networks ! .
are you sure you are not limiting your targeting options ?.
try popcash as well they may have traffic for that GEO .
they best way is to do some google search about that country , and you will know where to go :)
Thank you for helping me! I am already using popcash, but they don't have a lot popup traffic from Finland. I am also using Exoclick. They have a alot of Finnish traffic, but their traffic is not as good as in other networks, so after i disabled websites that gave me lowest CTR in my landing pages i am not getting huge volume.

Last edited:
Zeropark has quite a lot of traffic, but significant part of it is rebrokered from other sources, propeller for example. Why did they deny your application, did you get any reason? If so, try to apply again, reach to their reps and try to get in ...

There are definitely more you can try too : plugrush, clickadu ... large adult networks all have some pops...

Your problem is the small size of your target GEO, Finland isn't really a big one.

You can always try to port your campaign to a different traffic type too, how about banners? You mentioned exoclick, they have a lot of banner impressions in any GEO, including Finland.

Last edited:
Zeropark has quiote a lot of traffic, but significant part of it is rebrokered from other sources, propeller for example. Why did they deny your application, did you get any reason? If so, try to apply again, reach to their reps and try to get in ...

There are definitely more you can try too : plugrush, clickadu ... large adult networks all have some pops...

Your problem is the small size of your target GEO, Finland isn't really a big one.

You can always try to port your campaign to a different traffic type too, how about banners? You mentioned exoclick, they have a lot of banner impressions in any GEO, including Finland.
Wow, thank you for so detailed answer. I will try your recommendations.

I have profitable Finnish campaign, that is working with Pop-under traffic, but i cannot scale it, because most of the networks like popads, propellerads,adcash,clicksor does not have a lot of Finnish traffic. I tried to join ZeroPark, but they rejected my application. Is there any other network like Zeropark that could help me with scaling? Thank you for help.

There are two ways for scaling campaigns.
1. Scale within the Traffic Source
2. Scale Out to other TS

There is actually a lot more to scale within the TS.
First, After you have fully optimized your campaign, you will then increase budget and bids to increase volume.
Second, you could whitelist pubids. Make use of the data you have been receiving throughout your testing, whitelist all the pubids with eCPM higher than your bid.
Then duplicate the original campaign, targeting just the whitelisted pubs, with a higher and affordable price, so that the cloned campaign can get more quality traffic and you could still be profitable.
You could also have a few tiers of whitelisted pubs.

Pubs are very important especially in Pops TS.

Zeropark reporting in.

Finland is indeed quite a small GEO. However, we have plenty of traffic there. Even if your account was not approved the first time, feel free to reapply using your old email. We will be more than happy to onboard you. Just PM us your ZP email and we'll contact you asap.

why don't you use a tool to help you scaling this? i think it will give you great views how to do it the right way! also you could be able to look for right traffic source for this! also i don't know if it's good or not to joint many networks like this, but i think it's not a great idea, it reduce some of your possibilities, and doesn't allow you to be very focus!!

MI
Back