The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I created my first blog! What should i do next?

Gopling

affiliate
Hi all!! I just created my first blog yesterday (on wordpress), and now I'm fulling it with some content. What do you recommend for promote a .wordpress.com site? I'll put a clickbank product in a few days, when my site has enough articles and visitors

Start by getting some backlinks. This will help you get noticed by the search engines. Have you placed social network buttons, like FaceBook like on your blog? Also what plugins are you using? In order to collect members on your wordpress use the FB conect option. That will make it easy for people to join your site and will keep your postings on their walls.There are a lot of great seo plugins available for wordpress.

I don't know if I can use plugins in wordpress.com free site! right now i don't have money in my bank to spend on a hosting and a new domain

Thank you so much!

I don't know if I can use plugins in wordpress.com free site! right now i don't have money in my bank to spend on a hosting and a new domain

Thank you so much!
Yes, you cannot use plugins. And I don't think you could place affiliate links on a free wordpress.com site. Correct me if I am wrong.

You could have taken a free blogger blog instead.

I would get some of the basic SEO plugins, such as the Google Sitemap Generator. Also, the All-In-One SEO Pack. In my opinion I would focus solely on premium unique content to establish authority in the search engine. Do some social bookmarking, using digg, stumbleupon etc. Naturally you will start gaining backlinks if the content you are publishing is valuable to your vistors. To sum it all up I would recommend:

1.) Installing all the BASIC SEO Plugins
2.) Submit Your RSS Feed to the aggregator as well as submit your sitemap to be index for search engines.
3.) Do social bookmarking on all of your content pages
4.) Then do more indepth SEO from there..

thanks for your answer, I'll move to blogger today, because if I can't promote products on wordpress.com i'm wasting time if I continue there :p

I'll try on blogger and with the first sale I'll buy my own domain and hosting! so that's my first goal

Kind regards

Try to get a domain. You can get .org for like $7 at go daddy. That's very cheap. I know some companies offering hosting for $1.9 (I'm testing some, So far so good) that's just $9. sooo cheap. You can use godaddy coupon for domain to make it even cheap

Thank you so much!

Go Daddy is the best place to get your domains. Remember to have a domain name similar to your keyword/niche if you it the exact keyword is no longer available.

Before you start linkbuilding need to know a few basic things. Firstly SEO is a long-term process, and nothing will happen overnight, except that maybe you can ban overnight if you overdo linkbuilding. So, please be patient first. Patience of course goes hand in hand with perseverance and great motivation to not give up until you achieve the desired goal.

Your goal you set yourself. Someone will be aiming to come in 1st place on Google for an easy keyword, someone to come in 5th place for an argument keyword, and maybe someone to enter only the first page. Whatever your goal is, you know that a lot of work ahead, but as you know, if done correctly and slowly, steadily, the effort and the work will eventually pay off.
In addition to patience and perseverance, and you need a top-discipline. This means that you can not be lazy, and not too greedy and hasty. You must not be lazy in the sense that you do linkbuilding few days and then forget about backlinks for some time, and then again a little work on linkbuilding and so on. It leads to nothing, for success, much work is needed, especially in the beginning when everything should be set to healthy feet and a high level.
You must not be hasty in the sense that if you just opened a new site, you should not rush the first day of 1000 to build backlinks, so it will only undermine your site and the risk that Google penalizes you and label it as a spammer.

So all in his time and moderate, the results do not come overnight. But because of some mediocre phrase with a good linkbuilding, very good results can be achieved even for 2 to 3 months, and of course continue stepping up the pace.

MI
Back