so half the battle is already won
I'll swap you my latest SEO skills
for your latest affiliate marketing skills
I also have an Iron Fleet
of 1,000 ships
with giant anti-dragon crossbows.

Last edited:
Welcome to AffiliateFix!

You are ironborn. You're not a subject, you're not a slave. You do not plow the field or toil in the mine. You take what is yours.

in Lockdown working 16 hour days

Well, even before COVID, many of us worked like that!

so half the battle is already won

Most of us would take issue with claiming SEO as "half". Nonetheless, an importance for content sites, not so much for funnels and landers.

I'll swap you my latest SEO skills for your latest affiliate marketing skills.

We are happy you have joined us because we love helping to remold preconceived notions about affiliate marketing.

There are few that will agree that that would be an equal swap! Paid traffic brings bountiful rewards immediately, whereas, SEO would not! Especially in affiliate marketing where more than 80% is done with landing pages. We all know the big G hates and penalizes landers. In addition, most campaigns only get 4 to 6 weeks before they fizzle out.

We content marketers, on the other hand, do our fair share of SEO and always welcome fresh perspectives. I've been doing content marketing for almost 20 years and been in this game since '96. Teach me what I don't know my friend!

Luckily for you, our members don't require a quid pro quo. If they have the info you seek, if they have the experience you want to draw from, they will simply offer it up in a thread or post for you because we all want one another to get to the top of our respective fields!

Find the type of marketing you want to master, and start reading here in the forums to get a jump on a good plan for your entry into the action. WE'LL HELP!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Just find offers or sponsors that are reliable and offer good value.
If you can scale relevant SEO traffic then you will make money.

Currently busting my ass in Lockdown working 16 hour days to make a living from affiliate marketing. I know SEO and how to get organic traffic, so half the battle is already won. I'll swap you my latest SEO skills for your latest affiliate marketing skills. I also have an Iron Fleet of 1,000 ships with giant anti-dragon crossbows.
Hello! Welcome to the AffiliateFix!

Any man who must say, 'I am the king,' is no true king.

If you promise not to turn your Iron Fleet against our kingdom, I promise to help you get along with traffic tracking in affiliate marketing, Lord Greyjoy!

Enjoy your time here, your majesty!

Hello! Welcome to the AffiliateFix!

Any man who must say, 'I am the king,' is no true king.

If you promise not to turn your Iron Fleet against our kingdom, I promise to help you get along with traffic tracking in affiliate marketing, Lord Greyjoy!

Enjoy your time here, your majesty!

We are all kings and queens of our own kingdoms

Iron Islanders are keen to understand data feed integration and how not to get frustrated with it and throw things when it doesn't work

Welcome to AffiliateFix! I've noticed you in other threads, I'm kind of behind in saying, "Hi!" to newcomers.

I also have an Iron Fleet of 1,000 ships with giant anti-dragon crossbows.

Cool! :D:D:D

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Welcome to AffiliateFix! I've noticed you in other threads, I'm kind of behind in saying, "Hi!" to newcomers.

Cool! :D:D:D

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Thanks it's good to be here in the Affilliate Fix Kingdom

banners
Back