The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I broke up with my ex to pursue affiliate marketing..

Jiggaloww

affiliate
Hi Everyone!

Well as the title says I broke up with my ex to get into affiliate marketing. By ex, I mean my ex-job ;-) as a database/tech support analyst

I have a background in statistics and data analysis and have been doing a good amount of Facebook marketing. I'm also a Google partner and into PPC.

If you have any questions related to PPC let me know and I can drop some advice!

I joined Affiliate fix because I wanted to become a master affiliate marketer and also increase my online marketing skills and be involved in a community that is all about helping others succeed with their online marketing!

Looking forward to learning new things, being positive, and helping out others here!

Welcome!
You chose the right community.
Most of the people are here to learn and teach, just learn to review any advice you get.

I will be happy to learn more about ppc with google Adwords, and on how you become a google partner.

I currently promoting only via FB advertising, - my fb thread.
But the problem is that my only traffic source and I do want to

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @Jiggaloww !

When I read your title and assumed you meant girl/boyfriend, I thought, Whoa! That's hardcore! :D

Sounds like you have some terrific skills for affiliate marketing. Is there anything specific we can help you with that might take you to the next level?

have been doing a good amount of Facebook marketing. I'm also a Google partner and into PPC.

If you have any questions related to PPC let me know and I can drop some advice!

You may want to check out the PPC forum.

and be involved in a community that is all about helping others succeed with their online marketing!

Looking forward to learning new things, being positive, and helping out others here!

We love you already. :)

Enjoy the forums!

Welcome!
You chose the right community.
Most of the people are here to learn and teach, just learn to review any advice you get.

I will be happy to learn more about ppc with google Adwords, and on how you become a google partner.

I currently promoting only via FB advertising, - my fb thread.
But the problem is that my only traffic source and I do want to
Hi Pro, it's simple really. In order to become a Google partner, you need to pass a certification exam. There are different exams for the different platforms of Google's search and search partners (video, display ads, search, mobile, etc). When it comes to adwords the most important thing is keyword research and logistics (landing pages, what you want to accomplish with the traffic, etc).

Hi Everyone!

Well as the title says I broke up with my ex to get into affiliate marketing. By ex, I mean my ex-job ;-) as a database/tech support analyst

I have a background in statistics and data analysis and have been doing a good amount of Facebook marketing. I'm also a Google partner and into PPC.

I joined Affiliate fix because I wanted to become a master affiliate marketer and also increase my online marketing skills and be involved in a community that is all about helping others succeed with their online marketing!

Welcome around the forum Jiggaloww, wish you luck around!

Hi Jiggaloww, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

Hi Everyone!

Greetings @Jiggaloww :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Hi Everyone!

You had me there for a second, i thought you mean't a ex-mate lol

banners
Back