The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help I am new to affiliate marketing - started with an ai based blog product, I want to know how to sell this?

suklanarayan

This ai blog is known as infinity blog, and I am a new affiliate, I am running Facebook traffic ads, and I can see people are coming but now no sales, it's been 4 days. I want to know what is the first step or what are steps or channels I should follow to get quality traffic so that it can be converted into sales. Also, people here are experts in affiliate marketing and know many tricks and methods, please help me to start affiliate marketing.

• What are you selling?
  • Why should I buy from you?

You need to answer those questions before there can be any CPA (or sales) conversion.

Yes, you are correct, I am sharing my details below, can you tell me if is this good to go or not?

✌Launch Your First Affiliate Blogging Site With Our Done-For-You Stunning Templates. ( Exclusive Deal Here Only )✌

✅ Lifetime Hosting & Unlimited Site Create

✅ 10 Million blogging PLR products, videos, ebooks, articles

✅ 100% SEO optimized & fully mobile responsive

✅ Limited Time Commercial License

√ √ 30 days money-back guarantee

✓ Create & Host Affiliate Blogging - A profitable $324 billion dollar industry

Worlds Most Advance Ai Affiliate Blogs With All Niche Lifetime Commercial Access, ReSell it For $300 to $500, Hurry

I have seen an abundance of the "Build AI Blogs in Minutes & Sell Them For Huge Profits", "Build AI Affiliate Blogs in Minutes For Huge Profits", etc., etc, and on, and on. Tons of them on YouTube, BHW, the WF, and elsewhere. Get ready for the new onslaught of spam sites as taught by the "GURUS"!

Last edited:
AI is only as good as the prompts given it by humans.
Garbage in -> Garbage out ;)

AI have personally prompted AI to argue what I wanted it to say --with simple manipulation :D
AI is a convenient puppet. AI can make good text that is understandable at 8th grade reading skill levels --I have a difficult time communicating at that level. So, for that reason, AI is a good content re-writer for me ;)

AI say:
>>>AI can make good text that is understandable at 8th grade reading skill levels. This is because AI can help to improve the clarity of the text and make it easier to read. Additionally, AI can help to improve the grammar and spelling of the text. <<<

AI only is pretty easy to detect
1675196180120.png

I have seen an abundance of the "Build AI Blogs in Minutes & Sell Them For Huge Profits", "Build AI Affiliate Blogs in Minutes For Huge Profits", etc., etc, and on, and on. Tons of them on YouTube, BHW, the WF, and elsewhere. Get ready for the new onslaught of spam sites as taught by the "GURUS"!
You are right, but what should I do, can you share your expert opinion, please? which affiliate product or industry I should target? Which forum or marketplace is the best to pick the best affiliate offers?

Selling shovels and pick-axes to gold miners. Railroad barons transporting the gold miners with dreams.
Whores in gold mining camps made bank :p
Nothing is lifetime. Lifetime? Unlimited? Every dog has his day --then he doesn't ...

You are right, but what should I do, can you share your expert opinion, please? which affiliate product or industry I should target? Which forum or marketplace is the best to pick the best affiliate offers?

Well you are jumping to separate topics here. You stated you have AI blogs, using FB traffic, and have no conversions.
  • The first thing is to show us what your tracker data is.
  • Additionally, are you using an intelligence platform to determine what offers in your niche are hot and successful at the moment? Especially those using FB traffic.
  • What types of ads on FB are you using?
  • Have you researched which geos and demographics are responding to the offers you are promoting?

As for what affiliate product or industry you should target, I always recommend newbies stick with premium traffic, Tier 1 geos, and the most competitive niches like relationships, health, gaming, etc. Unfortunately none of those niches can be promoted on FB when promoting within their policies.

Asking about what is the best place to pick affiliate offers, this is part of the research that newbies need to learn to do because in this game we are all researching offers everyday, no matter how long we've been in the business and no matter how experienced we are.

Intelligence platforms are essential these days. Platforms like AdPlexity, Social Ad Scout, and so many others provide the fastest and most accurate data on what offers are converting, the geos and demographics that are working, and you can download and replicate the landers and creatives that are succeeding.

Well you are jumping to separate topics here. You stated you have AI blogs, using FB traffic, and have no conversions.
  • The first thing is to show us what your tracker data is.
  • Additionally, are you using an intelligence platform to determine what offers in your niche are hot and successful at the moment? Especially those using FB traffic.
  • What types of ads on FB are you using?
  • Have you researched which geos and demographics are responding to the offers you are promoting?

As for what affiliate product or industry you should target, I always recommend newbies stick with premium traffic, Tier 1 geos, and the most competitive niches like relationships, health, gaming, etc. Unfortunately none of those niches can be promoted on FB when promoting within their policies.

Asking about what is the best place to pick affiliate offers, this is part of the research that newbies need to learn to do because in this game we are all researching offers everyday, no matter how long we've been in the business and no matter how experienced we are.

Intelligence platforms are essential these days. Platforms like AdPlexity, Social Ad Scout, and so many others provide the fastest and most accurate data on what offers are converting, the geos and demographics that are working, and you can download and replicate the landers and creatives that are succeeding.
Thank you so much for your expert suggestion and insights.

the best affiliate offers?
A: are the ones that you have proven to convert.

• So either you have a genuine inside track with an affiliate network --most of what you read is salesmanship IMHO; or,
  • You have an extensive budget $5K to $10K to test your AI blog funnel on many proposed offers and ads that are promoted (without verification)

I would target nutra and dating to start. For the reason that most people starting out as affiliates seem to gravitate towards them. Maybe, they think they are easy or they are the first offers they try out and are unhappy with the results.

But then, there is no "best" there is what works. Best is a B2C term for search.

MI
Back