The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I am absolutely desperate! PLEASE HELP!

crayonredd

affiliate
I am doing the "Affiliate Millionaire" course and it has been great so far. I got all the way up to the point where I post my ad but I can't because my Facebook pixel is not firing on the clickbank checkout/confirmation page. I did everything to a T, I put in the "access token" and the pixel code into the "add tracking code" section and then activated it. It must be something else that is holding me back from getting this pixel code to fire. I have been trying to figure this out for the last week and it's a bit frustrating being all the way right up to posting my first ad but yet stuck at a dead end. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE someone help me. I have put so much time and money into this and just don't know what to. I am coming to the end of my funds with a family to feed and no income at this point. Please help.

Note: In the diagnostics section of my facebook business manager the error "new domain sending data" is showing, I don't know if this possibly has something to do with it but I don't think so.

The Facebook pixel needs to be in the source code of the page you want to track.
That said, the tracking is less than perfect --browser add-ons block Facebook pixel.
Same for GA (Google Analytics) 3rd party cookies (or tracking).

Thank you so much for your response bro seriously. But you can track when people arrive on the "buy now" page and the confirmation page without putting anything in source code. You simply put the pixel and access token into the add tracking code section of clickbank. You are familiar with clickbank right? I know the tracking is less than perfect but it's still necessary...

Have you asked the creator of the course? Unless you meant you got access to the course "unofficially"?

Have you asked the creator of the course? Unless you meant you got access to the course "unofficially"?
Thanks for assuming the worst, no I didn't steal the program I paid. The creator of the program is not going to help me individually.

You simply put the pixel and access token into the add tracking code section of clickbank.
I haven't used ClickBank for some time -- they only had a tracking code for the URL &trac=
I'll have a look --Their stats were very inaccurate then so I haven't bothered with them ...

That is for the Vendor/Seller not an affiliate.

Step 2: Click on the Vendor Settings area and select the My site subtab. Next you will need to scroll down to locate the Integrated Sales Reporting box.

Last edited:
Thanks for assuming the worst, no I didn't steal the program I paid. The creator of the program is not going to help me individually.
I was not assuming the worst, i was just stating that the creator of the course should be able to help you out.

I mean that's where I would start if i was you. Why woudn't he or she help you if you paid for your course? Does not make sense to me.
You should get them to help you out as simple as that.

They created the course because they supposedly used the same method to make money so I would assume that it's in their best interest to ensure that they students succeed with the course. At least one would think so, otherwise it's a waste of your time and money. As simple as that.

Sorry i couldn't help with your question.

banners
Back