The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I am a newbie, can how I apply for affiliate network?

Here's a bump. Depends on how you intend to gather and funnel traffic.
That's should be more important than "experience" in a position that pays no salary :D

Here's a bump. Depends on how you intend to gather and funnel traffic.
That's should be more important than "experience" in a position that pays no salary :D
Thanks for your remind.
Here is affiliate network, they said I cannot take a single offer except smartlink. What is smartlink? Is it friendly for newbie?

Well a smart-link is a data-based link, that is relevant to the traffic you are sending and; what the network is converting best for that type of traffic.
It's actually good for a beginner as the network will funnel your traffic (a.k.a.: your referrals) to the right offer that has the best conversion for similar traffic. Not a bad deal ....

Thanks for your remind.
Here is affiliate network, they said I cannot take a single offer except smartlink. What is smartlink? Is it friendly for newbie?

It is apparent that you don't understand the basics of affiliate marketing. You need to do some reading through our Newbie Helpdesk forum to get some knowledge. You must be able to represent yourself as "able" to begin marketing as a newbie if you want networks to take you seriously.

Everyone Has To Start Somewhere

Newbie Helpdesk

Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials

Follow Alongs and Online Journeys

You need to study and get a true sense of where you want to start in this industry. There are hundreds of entry points. One of the things networks want to know is that you are serious about working with them and that you are capable of learning to do things correctly without them having to hold your hand through the process and the relationship with them.

This is a business, treat as a business and you will succeed. Treat it as a casual interest or treat it as though you just want to make a "fast buck" and you will never succeed.

Everyone here will help if you get serious about it!

It is apparent that you don't understand the basics of affiliate marketing. You need to do some reading through our Newbie Helpdesk forum to get some knowledge. You must be able to represent yourself as "able" to begin marketing as a newbie if you want networks to take you seriously.

Everyone Has To Start Somewhere

Newbie Helpdesk

Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials

Follow Alongs and Online Journeys

You need to study and get a true sense of where you want to start in this industry. There are hundreds of entry points. One of the things networks want to know is that you are serious about working with them and that you are capable of learning to do things correctly without them having to hold your hand through the process and the relationship with them.

This is a business, treat as a business and you will succeed. Treat it as a casual interest or treat it as though you just want to make a "fast buck" and you will never succeed.

Everyone here will help if you get serious about it!
You are so kind, It's really helpful.

Also trying to figure that out at the moment. Today was truly a fantastic day. I had a productive conversation with guidehouse customer service and gained valuable insights that will undoubtedly enhance my business in the future. Learning new things and discovering innovative approaches is always exciting, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to expand my knowledge base. With these newfound insights, I'm feeling inspired and motivated to take my business to new heights.

Last edited:
Well affiliate marketing its a vast field and usualy consist of 2 types
Cpa marketing where you promote cpa offers that dont need all the time a sale to be made but the payout its lowest
To get this type of networks search for cpa networks but for this you need a process to be accepted .But you can register with no acceptane process on cpalead and cpagip

Now the secont type its affiliate networks where the majority of offers are those that you need to make a sale to make a comision
On this networks you dont need aproval amd you just need to register
You can use : clickbank ,jvzoo ,warriorplus digiastore etc

MI
Back