The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Contest Win Tickets to i-Con & Miconos MeetUp with AdsEmpire!

Contest

AdsEmpire

CPA Network
Affiliate Manager
AdsEmpire - CPA Network with Exclusive Dating offers!
1132x570_giveway.png

Start the summer season with incredibly cool events sponsored by AdsEmpire:
the i-Con conference in sunny Cyprus on May 30-31 and the private Miconos MeetUp on the island of Mykonos on June 2!
We are pleased to announce that we are giving away tickets to two luxurious and highly anticipated events.

Prizes you can win:
1st place - 1 ticket to Miconos MeetUp, accommodation and flight included, more details here
2nd place
- 2 tickets to i-Con and 2 nights stay at the 5-star hotel “City Of Dreams”
3rd place - 1 ticket to i-Con
*Prizes can be collected in cash equivalent

And for those who participated but didn't win the grand prizes, there will be a chance to win $300 in AdsEmpire balance among three partners in a random drawing.

The terms of the contest are very simple:
1. Drive your traffic on GEO: CZE, AUT, GBR, AUS, CHE, ROU, DEU.
2. Each $500 earned is equal to 1 point. The more points, the more chances to win.
3. Points are calculated for the period from 05.04 to 15.05 inclusive.
4. To confirm the points, you need to contact the manager to evaluate the quality of your traffic.
*Affiliate networks do not participate in the prize draw.

If you want to participate,
fill out the form!

1132x570Креатив_анонс_что_мы_спонсируем_Mykonos_после_конфы_I_con.png

Exclusive VIP Opportunity!
Get ready for the ultimate networking experience at the AdsEmpire-sponsored Miconos MeetUp on the stunning island of Mykonos on June 2-4!
Get on the VIP list:
If you're a C-level executive, business owner, or an affiliate with a budget of 50K+, request an invitation to our VIP list.
Request VIP Invitation here.

But wait, there's more!
Even if you haven't reached this level yet, AdsEmpire is offering you the chance to attend the Miconos MeetUp, more details here!

banners
Back