The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help Huge Email Verification Drop Off

starwarsnaimad

affiliate
Hey, so I have set up a bunch of domains and mailboxes to mass send out emails. I was using useArtemis to bulk find leads. I had about 750 leads that I put through an email verifier and only about 50 came back as verified, over 200 was invalid, and almost 400 was unknown.

I decided to scrape from LinkedIn Sales Navigator as well where I got practically the same results.

I was wondering, is this common? Over 700 leads and only 50 come back verified? I targeted the Insurance industry. Does that matter? I'm just very confused as it seems other people are getting a way higher number of verified emails when they run it through a verifier.

Maybe it's a crappy lead verifier....:eek:

surprised.jpg

In the US (other places??) insurance companies and agents have licenses --each US state lists licensee detail on the licensing division's website. Some licensees have their emails listed --find the data and download it or parse it.
this applies to any licensed or regulated profession hairdressers, building contractors, RE licenses, ...
Technically, it is not optin but neither is any form of scraped data either -- at your own risk ...

Hire somebody to scrape on fiverr and do this for you. You can get really good results from those services and very cheap too. Sounds like your scraper is bad.

Hire somebody to scrape on fiverr and do this for you. You can get really good results from those services and very cheap too. Sounds like your scraper is bad.

This is a very dumb thing to do! Scraping is a fruitless and just a blackhat thing to do that gets you labeled as a spammer.

It's not uncommon to face email verification challenges, especially when targeting specific industries like insurance. The quality of your leads can significantly impact the verification results.
To improve your email verification success rate, consider using a reliable tool. These tools often have advanced algorithms that can help you get more accurate results.
Additionally, when scraping leads, make sure to focus on high-quality sources to increase the likelihood of getting valid email addresses. Quality over quantity can make a significant difference in your email campaigns.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back