The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Howdy

I own a small driving school and have been casually making websites including our own since the 90's. Looking for advice on how to bring affiliate marketers into this, to sell not only our apps in the app stores but local behind-the-wheel courses as well.
Hi there! Wecome to the forum!

Well, you should think about creating your affiliate program or contact concrete affiliates on your own and talk about this matter with them :)
Also, if you have any questions about traffic tracking, I'll be able to help you, just contact me via Skype or email!

Good luck!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You may register your business as a resource
https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/add

Running a free-standing affiliate program for a small business; effectively and without on-staff developers (or tech staff) --is not an easy task.

Working with a suitable network for some fee or percentage will workout better --time is money ...

I own a small driving school and have been casually making websites including our own since the 90's. Looking for advice on how to bring affiliate marketers into this, to sell not only our apps in the app stores but local behind-the-wheel courses as well.
Greetings! It's very cool here!

Last edited:
Hello, welcome to the community! As a good option for a start you might join affiliate network - they will do the whole job for you and you will see if affiliate marketing works for you. If yes - you can create your own affiliate partner program later.

Howdy to you and welcome! :)

Looking for advice on how to bring affiliate marketers into this, to sell not only our apps in the app stores but local behind-the-wheel courses as well.

We're happy to help however we can.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

banners
Back