The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Howdy! Digital Health looking for everyone to help scale across 50 states.

mrmetro

Hey gang

Seems like Ive been a member since 2014, so Im officially not a Newbie, but, very wet behinds the ears When its comes to this forum.

We are looking to scale our digital health / online pharmacy platform across all 50 states.

We are Legit Scripts certified, and have been in business for 17 years, so everything is 100% legal, approved and we are a trusted company for individual affiliates.

We run off the Everflow affiliate network and software.

Volume is key for all of us. Lets capitalize on it together.

Our goal is to work with all established affiliates and agencies, especially those with experience in the health fiend.

Competitors: Hims, Roman, Keeps

DM me for company details. Lets go!

We are looking to scale our digital health / online pharmacy platform across all 50 states.

We are Legit Scripts certified, and have been in business for 17 years, so everything is 100% legal, approved and we are a trusted company for individual affiliates.
You're invited to register your business as a resource

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Get your company registered. Requirements and instructions attached.

Attachments

• Vendor Requirements & Registration Instructions.pdf
    137 KB · Views: 5
As you made this introduction, now we know you .. should I tell you 'Welcome!' even if you're not a new member ?
++ Good luck with wht you're doing!

✿ Samira ✿

As you made this introduction, now we know you .. should I tell you 'Welcome!' even if you're not a new member ?
++ Good luck with wht you're doing!

✿ Samira ✿
Ill take the ‘Welcome!” and play it off like im a new “Active” member now! :) Thanks for saying Hi.

banners
Back