The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Howdy howdy everyone

edricb2000

affiliate
My name is Ed and it is very nice to be a part of the community. I hope everyone is having a grand holiday season.

I have been in the AF area since early on and am starting to feel like I am brain dead when it comes to learning this information and implementing into a practical plan. All I really see anymore is every single Guru trying to get you to buy something. This Internet marketing atmosphere has many times left me without money and seemingly alone. However, I have never lost hope and just recently got back into everything just plugging away. My time now has been spent on watching everything for what it is and learning how to do my own thing without the "Shiny Object" syndrome that most are exposed to in this business. Currently, this is leading back to the array of sunshine that I have always had being on the internet and meeting others with similar goals in mind. I am glad to be in this type of arena and hope that I can learn a lot of interesting things that I never knew.

When people proclaim they are a guru or the ace of a business I automatically know they are full of shit. Throughout my business career I have worked with many successful people worth millions --they all had one thing in common --some humility ... They never stopped learning ... And they were generally good listeners ...

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

What's funny is that these Gurus and what not, convince the newbie to make these large dollar purchases for crap they can't use or need. That was me a while ago. I always thought some $47 or $497 product was going to magically make me a millionaire in a couple of weeks somehow. However, to no surprise, bam, I wasn't a millionaire, thousandaire, nor did I make a dime from the promotional items. Moreover, I have my thinking cap on this time around, after a 7 year hiatus from the online make money or "Internet Marketing" scene and am I very eager to learn...Greetings!!!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Ed!

it is very nice to be a part of the community.

It's very nice to have you as part of our community. :)

am starting to feel like I am brain dead

Information overload is a common complaint, sometimes. Thankfully, you found us. :D Focus on ONE vertical/niche, traffic source/method and tracker. Once you master those, or decide they aren't for you, move on to another one.

All I really see anymore is every single Guru trying to get you to buy something.

I think @Graybeard said everything there is to say about that.

This Internet marketing atmosphere has many times left me without money and seemingly alone.

It can happen. You're not alone anymore, though. You're part of the AFix family now, so anytime you need help or some moral support, just start a thread to let us know.

learning how to do my own thing without the "Shiny Object" syndrome

You're ahead of the game if you're past that phase.

meeting others with similar goals in mind.

You can meet more than 100,000 people with similar goals in mind, here. :D

hope that I can learn a lot of interesting things that I never knew.

Oh boy, you have come to the right place! Is there anything special you want to learn about first? Maybe we can suggest a thread or two to get you started.

Enjoy the forums, Ed! And don't forget to let us know if you need help. :)

Yes, there something special needed to be known. Greetings AZ gold and thank you for the excellent breakdown of everything that I mentioned in that thread. I've always wanted my own affiliate marketer's dream website, but without the extravagant costs associated. So far, there is 4 businesses that I have found to obtain the website that I so long for. One; do it yourself surefire niche website building program ($997) and about six months before potential revenue, and the others range in price anywhere from $1500.00 to thousands done for you services. Personally, I don't believe that everyone that has these type of websites are genius enough to create these elaborate websites. Or for that matter, start out somehow with an extra $5000 that is laying around to experiment on some website that may or may not create income. However, I have never known the secret surrounding this aspect of the game and I tell you, it is hidden. On a different note, this is a wonderful and wondrous environment for learning, and I am taking advantage of the opportunities available. Also, all the people that I have come in contact have shed similar stories or experiences as I have. In addition, @Greybeard is no joke when it comes to information and will let somebody know about a circumstance or situation that is relevant to marketing. Currently, I read a lot of his messages, and respect what he has to say due to fact that he knows what he is talking about and the addressee will be exposed to the correct answer without hesitation. This is the right place for me, and I am open to the learning process...

However, I have never known the secret surrounding this aspect of the game and I tell you, it is hidden.

Naw, there's no secret. So, don't pay to find one. :D

I've always wanted my own affiliate marketer's dream website

Figure out what that looks like. Find example sites, if you can then get a quote from a developer or two. There are some in our Resources section.

In addition, @Greybeard is no joke when it comes to information and will let somebody know about a circumstance or situation that is relevant to marketing. Currently, I read a lot of his messages, and respect what he has to say due to fact that he knows what he is talking about and the addressee will be exposed to the correct answer without hesitation.

Yup! :)

Okay, side note - this is your introduction thread. That means all other discussions should take place in other, more appropriate forums. ;)

banners
Back