The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Howdie Fellas!

Stencil

Hey Everyone,
Newbie to AffiliateFix, Active member of couple of other forums, stumbled upon this one by accident and found it cool. I am hoping to learn, earn and share a lot on AF.
I am into media buying and I am looking forward to build some good relations here.

Have a good weekend
Cheers!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Great to have you join us.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Awesome! That's what we do here, so you'll fit in nicely. :)
Thanks mate!! That's what helps us grow and its even better when its "Growing Together"

Have you had a chance to check out the Display Media Buying forum yet? ;)
That's really nice of you to suggest, however, I am more into CPC/CPV. Mostly pop Ads, no mobile, Only Desktop, US & CA.
Ok, that's lot of filters :p
But yeah, this is putting it into a nutshell. Spending about $300-$400/day. Sometimes even more if the traffic is really really really good!!
Anyway, since I have revealed my "secret need" I'd take this opportunity to invite all those publishers who would be willing to work with me and help me run my offers. I am happy to discuss. Even if it doesn't conclude into a business, I'd still love to know more people and get connected. *Opens a pint of chilled beer & a pack of chips*

Cheers!

Hi Stencil, welcome to affiliate fix. Let us know how we can assist. we offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. check us out!!

banners
Back