The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to write great Blog content?

I have always found that writing about things that you know well is the best way to come up with good content. I struggled too when I first started but then after a while I just noticed that the posts about the issues that I was informed about and really had a hold on were the ones that people responded to the most. For me it is more news related and politically motivated, but for others it can be whatever interests them and what subjects that they can really add to .

The easiest way to create unique content is to look for article ideas in forums and question and answer sites. When someone is seeking information and they can't find it anywhere on the web, they usually will post those questions either on forums or question and answer sites. Find the unanswered questions and answer them on your blog. When someone who seeks that information [or answers of you please], you'll get traffic from search engines because maybe yours will be the only site with the answers the search engine users are looking for.

All the best!

Rule 1. Don’t Ignore Grammar
Rule 2. Use Bold and Italics but in a Right Way
Rule 3. Did You Forget About Punctuation?
Rule 4. Short Paragraphs With Subheadings Rock

Rule 5. It's Always a Pleasure to go Through Lists
Rule 6. Use Transition Words
Rule 7. Make Your Article Scannable

These were few points which will come handy to any content writer, make sure that you manage to produce interesting write-ups without involving bulky paragraphs and long descriptions. Save lengthy write-ups for novels.

Also, make sure it's relevant to your website. If your website is about games, then don't post stuff bout jewellery (as an example).

For me, writing unique content means finding that are within your niche that isn't as congested as other areas. Like for instance, if your niche is fashion, find a topic that isn't talked about so much. Or if your niche is cooking, find an area like coconut oil as cooking oil which is a relevant but not that talked about topic. So you have to research, think well and find that topic that is not known by many but is sure helpful if they know about that topic.

You need to learn to write for your niche. You have to have intimate and extensive knowledge of a nich before you can write the content for that niche.

Anyone that asks the question, "how to write great blog content", must first learn to write and answering that question will fill a book. So, get a few books on writing, writing styles, and writing for niches.

Writing is an art, a creative artistry. It's a skill one develops and not a thing that you just decide to do and are immediately great at.

First of all you need to make a study. Read some related blogs. Now learn to write your own blog content. Day by day you have to increase the amount of writing. Here are some notes to be considered. Sometimes a professional writer also feels the lack of idea. So, before you write any unique content, you must have a well research on that topic. Remember, you can only write an unique content, when you know a lot about the topic.

I'd offer the following tips to write great Blog content
  • Find a niche. What do you offer that's different than other bloggers? Or, more directly: why should I care about what you're writing?
  • Update regularly, but don't write filler. Give people a reason to come back to your blog regularly - the expectation of new content will do that - but don't write posts for their own sake. Which corresponds with...
  • Focus on quality. Blogging is an informal format; you're not expected to provide thorough research at every turn. But your readers will not respect you if you don't produce interesting content.
  • Brevity is a virtue. Everyone hated term papers in college. The same applies online: be concise and readable, and get to your point.
  • Acknowledge when you're wrong. The Internet is the greatest informational resource in human history, which means it's very easy to prove you wrong when you err. It'll happen. But people tend to forget your errors if you acknowledge them and rethink your argument; they will remember them when you cling to them irrationally.
  • Don't confuse differences of opinion with factual errors. Too many people commit this error.
  • Have fun with it. I used to write about my cooking because I enjoyed doing so, not for anyone else. Blogging shouldn't be a job until it can pay your bills.

To make sure your content is highly organic, focus on topics and stories that people want to listen or read. Try google trend to find new and latest topic in your niche. After finalizing the topic move to second step that is customizing story according to your blog content, After this find out catchy title for your blog content Eg:- Top, Best, How To, etc. Target your keywords into H1, H2, H3 tags, recommend your old sources and other authority links. Don't feel outbound links can damage your website, If sources are genuine, outbound links are also beneficial. Finally share your content though out your all social platforms.

Don't worry about words, there is no limit and rules to rank your content in google search. Ranking is depend upon the uniqueness and quality of your content. No need to go deep under typical English grammar and words, just make it easy and simple for everyone.

Catchy Title, Alluring and irresistible content and good quality and relevant images. If you work on this, then blogging makes you rich but a great determination, patience, and skill are required to write great blog content.

1. Step : Understand your audience.
  2. Step : Start with a topic and working title.
  3. Step : Write an intro (and make it captivating).
  4. Step : Organize your content.
  5. Step : Write!
  6. Step : Insert a call-to-action (CTA) at the end.
  7. Step : Optimize for on-page SEO.

You need to find your niche,, then write something that's never been written about that niche.. It would also help if you sway beyond the regular topics..

I'm new in online, What is the great way to write unique content?

Your question is like how to be a great father / citizen :). Their is no set of rules or method to be great.. although many experts here shared. It can be a like a direction of boards on the road. But you have to find your own road... the important thing is that you have to walk / run / sprint on your own road. The words / stories just comes along...

Try once ...

i am sure you will write such a wonderful article world will stand up.

My Suggestion You Can Use Ezinearticle website and find your topic then copy article your topic related then go to spin article website ..

banners
Back