The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to Use Facebook as ClickBank Affiliate and NOT Get Immediately Banned?

ewan

affiliate
The question is: is it even possible to create a list with Facebook and then promote Clickbank offers as an affiliate to that same list?

I already once experienced blocking my facebook ads account without any reasons - I can't go through that again. No way.

I watched many "gurus" telling and showing how "easy" is to slap together few lines of text and just start a campaign with a few quick clicks. Yeah, right...

If I try something like that, Facebook will kick me instantly.

So, how should "facebook-safe" landing page look like? What are the "must-have" features?

Not sure if it would work but maybe using a cloaking service for your clickbank link would help mask it from the Facebook mods.

No, I don't want to cloak. To much stress - and at the end - facebook will catch you. I like to do things white-hat, to make them last

Okay, so if you have a niche you want to promote to on FB, then first create an FB Page in your account. On that page you want to start building a following and you can do this by creating a group, or groups, that are specific to the niche. Provide relevant and quality content to the page and to the groups. Always post a link to the page when posting to the groups. The links you have on the page to an external webiste should be to a site that has the promotions and those promotions should be highly targeted to your targeted groups and page on FB.

This is simple funnel strategy and falls within the FB policies.

The question is: is it even possible to create a list with Facebook and then promote Clickbank offers as an affiliate to that same list?

I already once experienced blocking my facebook ads account without any reasons - I can't go through that again. No way.

I watched many "gurus" telling and showing how "easy" is to slap together few lines of text and just start a campaign with a few quick clicks. Yeah, right...

So, how should "facebook-safe" landing page look like? What are the "must-have" features?

I have agree upon about said by @T J Tutor and Still for more you can check facebook guidelines page for promotion.

Okay, so if you have a niche you want to promote to on FB, then first create an FB Page in your account. On that page you want to start building a following and you can do this by creating a group, or groups, that are specific to the niche. Provide relevant and quality content to the page and to the groups. Always post a link to the page when posting to the groups. The links you have on the page to an external webiste should be to a site that has the promotions and those promotions should be highly targeted to your targeted groups and page on FB.

This is simple funnel strategy and falls within the FB policies.

I think this is not working ,, because facebook still catch and block your link when you do always posting the link even if its your own page..

I think this is not working ,, because facebook still catch and block your link when you do always posting the link even if its your own page..

Not so, if you build a page about your business, create and join groups and post links to your business page, then have a link to a website that is a content site about the topic, then FB is happy.

Place ads in your site that lead to conversion pages, or to presale pages, to convert your offers. This is a proper funnel to satisfy most any ad platform. It works well and does not violate TOS's of social platforms.

What they will block you for is sending members to an affiliate landing page. HUGE difference!

Last edited:

Dont advertise Clickbank Products or any affiliate offer with a bad MyWot rating. Dont make false claims or use before and after photos on your ad/landing page. Always have a privacy policy, terms of service link on your website/landing page. The facebook bots will scan your landers for those pages and will reject your ads if you don't have them. These are some techniques not to get banned immediately from Facebook.

Last edited:
Not so, if you build a page about your business, create and join groups and post links to your business page, then have a link to a website that is a content site about the topic, then FB is happy.

Place ads in your site that lead to conversion pages. or to presale pages, to convert your offers. This is a proper funnel to satisfy most any ad platform. It works well and does not violate TOS's of social platforms.

What they will block you for is sending members to an affiliate landing page. HUGE difference!
But if facebook will detect that you are spamming your links even if its your own page then they might block your domain as well..

I never suggested spamming links!

I said join groups and post links. You don't spam the links, you look for conversations in the groups that lend themselves to the content of your business page.

I am saying to build a proper funnel that FB will not interrupt. Their ad department has loads of info in the ad help section that tells you everything you need to know about avoiding a ban. In summary, build a proper funnel and promote the page, make relevant posts in groups, etc.

banners
Back