The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Track Order Page Stats?

Hi Everyone!

I signed up for LT Tracker. Completed My Path & Everything Else Seems To Be Ok with the Campaign tracking except I don't know how to track customers who went up to the Order Page which is past the Offer Page (both of which I have no control over!). My CPA Network gives me tokens for all types Of Billing Status Including Cancelled, Aborted, Completed & Rejected. All of these are captured by the Billing Status Token Used In the S2S Postback but in Land1ngTrack I don't see a column for Billing Stats or Orders anywhere, I don't know if they call it Leads or anything.

Thanks In Advance,

-

Em

You need a server post back from the page.
Yeah I have already used the Billing_Status Token in the S2S Postback which gives the status of all the Orders including Cancelled & Aborted!

But where will I see the stats? In my LT tracker stats page or CPA Network Stats / Ad Network Stats?

As I wrote above, I did one Postback Test (actually more than couple times) and went to the order Page once myself but didn't see anything on the stats page! :(

Thank you @Graybeard

-

Em

Your test was excluded as an order/sale/conversion?
Do you currently have any orders?
Logically, they should return NULL or 0 ... Maybe, they do but that tracker says nothing because the postback is NULL or 0 ...

MI
Back