The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to Track Bing Converted Keywords which giving sales with CLICKMAGIC

shakurullah

hi,

I need attention please.

I have created tracking link for the optin page to track optin action. I have set up action tracking conversion pixel in my thank you page. So I can track the keyword which giving me optin. I have several CPA offers in in my thank you page, I created tracking link for each them and I set postback url in cpa backoffice. I can track sales in clickmagick back office.

But Problem is I cant see them in the main link which has been set up in the bing campaign

I want to see option action, sales in my clickmagick tracking link.

It will be highly appreciated if anyone please give me guideline how to set them up properly.

Regards
Shakur

hi there.
please can you tell me which CPA network are you running ? and I will help you setting up your tracking link and all the transactions will appear in clickmagic dashboard

hi,

I need attention please.

I have created tracking link for the optin page to track optin action. I have set up action tracking conversion pixel in my thank you page. So I can track the keyword which giving me optin. I have several CPA offers in in my thank you page, I created tracking link for each them and I set postback url in cpa backoffice. I can track sales in clickmagick back office.

But Problem is I cant see them in the main link which has been set up in the bing campaign

I want to see option action, sales in my clickmagick tracking link.

It will be highly appreciated if anyone please give me guideline how to set them up properly.

Regards
Shakur

GO here. Not my blog btw.

Thanks @godziwa Though I have seen this.. It could not help me out.

CM has guides that show you EXACTLY how to do all of this!

To track your Bing keywords:

www dot clickmagick dot com/tracking/tutorials/ppc-keywords/

To track your conversion using Postback URLs:

www dot clickmagick dot com/tracking/tutorials/postback-urls/

If you need help just submit a ticket at CM, they have AWESOME support.

MI
Back