The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to start your first 7Search campaign

Hi K, I am curious, can you share a little bit with us on what are you working on for 7search ? :)
As Vuong asked, I also would like to know what offers normally converts well with 7search?

Best Regards.
I can't share too much at this early stage.

It's something i'll be working on in the new year with a big name in the industry.

Very, the platform hasn't changed although expect big things next year from 7Search and myself.
Should I wait for the new material, I've got a cool $100 sitting in my 7search account! Do you know when you'll be putting out the new video, the date (lol, totally putting you on the spot!)

Should I wait for the new material, I've got a cool $100 sitting in my 7search account! Do you know when you'll be putting out the new video, the date (lol, totally putting you on the spot!)
Sometime in the next 6 months, will be MUCH more than a video.

its a pretty amazing stuff which you have to share with Us which are specially newbie like me in affiliate market and best thing is pretty straight forward

Hello everyone. Can anyone help me out with 7search and Maxbounty conversion tracking. I have no idea what pixel tracking or sub ids are and how to use them.

Hello everyone. Can anyone help me out with 7search and Maxbounty conversion tracking. I have no idea what pixel tracking or sub ids are and how to use them.
Sub ids are token data sent though your tracking link to analyse which event helped in conversion. it helps you to optimize your campaign when you have enough data.
Pixel tracking are used for tracking conversions generally html pixel tracking or server to server call is used to track conversions..

There are plenty of guides out here to get everything set up, you can also follow LukePeerFly Affiliate Marketing Blog - Luke Kling

hope that helps

Hi There,

Is anybody using Adsbridge to track & 7search campaign ?

What are the tokens to add ?

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Best regards

Yeap

The cool thing about 7 Search is that there is no quality score as is with Bing and Adwords. You can always test your keywords with 7 Search and once you have your data, you can move to Bing and then adwords.

This is going to be my strategy for now.

I could not help to realize that a lot of people have bad experience with the quality of 7 Search traffic. Does anyone have any recommendations on this?

I could not help to realize that a lot of people have bad experience with the quality of 7 Search traffic. Does anyone have any recommendations on this?

Hi @Viljoen ! 7Search can be a real challenge in some regards. It is highly recommended for Newbies to learn the basics of paid traffic because it is cheaper than primary traffic sources. Some actually make a fair amount of money with 7Search, but the real money will come from primary sources once you are ready for them.

The bad experiences you read about are usually from Newbies that do not stick with it long enough to learn how to make it profitable. People that give up because learning to control your traffic with any paid source is a challenge and the Newbies think this is unique to 7Search. It' isn't. All traffic sources are challenging until you get them dialed in.

View attachment 1939
How to start your first 7Search campaign

In this guide I will walk you through how to setup and start your first campaign on 7Search PPC.

7Search

7Search is a search PPC platform that is extremely newbie friendly. If you're new to PPC or paid traffic then I strongly advise starting with 7Search. It's were I started and were I still to this day advertise. Follow the video and guide below to get started.

Video

Step One

Sign up to 7Search and claim your free $50, or sign up normally and get your account ready with some credit deposited.

Step Two

Click on the Campaign tab on the dashboard and then click the "Create a Campaign" button.

View attachment 1941

Step Three

Fill out the Name, Title, Description, URL and Category and make sure you select only the countries your offer converts in.

View attachment 1943

Step Four

Add your keywords based on your offer by searching on the suggestion tool.

View attachment 1942

Step Five

Adjust your bids, I usually just go with the smart bid to ensure a top 3 placement. You'll need to wait for some traffic to come in in order to see where you're ranking tho, then adjust further.

View attachment 1940

Step Six

Start a follow along and let us help you out.

banners
Back