The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to start with CPM

official.life

Hello,

I want to start with CPM marketing, i already have idea of CPI marketing and now i want to start with other model which is CPM.

So Can anyone guide me how to start with CPM/CPC means what do i need to do ?
From where i can find CPM campaigns and where i can promote it ?

Which is best networks to get CPM campaigns and all.

Thanks in Advance :)

Just choose any brokers with paid traffic on this model and send it to landings. You can try to earn with our Japan adult paysites.

You can purchase adult CPM traffic via our platform by signing-up here. From there feel free to DM us your TrafficJunky username and Skype ID and we'll have one of our representatives guide you through everything.

Hello,

Very summarised, the CPM model means you get paid a certain amount for 1000 times the ad shows, regardless if there is an action or not. This means that it is more likely you will earn something from CPM as opposed to CPA/CPI, and it is a favorable option if you have decent traffic. If you are looking to monetize your websites, placing display and video advertising works well to recieve nice payments on CPM basis.

Video ads have boomed in the past years, and recent research shows they yield better results for both publishers and advertisers. Placing relevant video ads ensures you will get high CPM, by showing audiences what they would be interested in seeing. Besides granting you with extra money in your pockets, you also ensure better user experience.

At video intelligence we have various ad placement opportunities and the star of the show are "vi stories". This is a video content unit that can be easily implemented to your website and monetized with relevant high-quality advertising. We help you connect with advertisers and maximise your earning potential. You can register easily on our website and an account manager will get in touch with you asap.

I think that you must try popunders from some networks. For example exoclick, adsterra or dumedia... They have not very high prices and good volume. This is my manager from Dumedia - alexandr.dumedia (his skype)

Hey!
I suggest you looking for in an offer directory, maybe you can try to find what you need in Click4ads, the platform is very friendly to use, as a social network; and the great advantage is that you can contact by chat with the publishers and Networks directly, and create your own contact list, so the first step will be practically done!

I hope that it helps...

Good luck! :D

banners
Back