The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

how to solve Malicious software error in Google Ads?

zain shah

affiliate
Hello
I am Google search ads with my pre landers, mostly my ad is disapproved with Malicious software error. i tested my hosting and also check on google search console there is no any Malicious software detected. How can i solve this issue? The same offer is running my competitors with the same affiliate links on pre-landers. How can i solve this issue?
Thanks and regards

I have this problem too ??
Find an online scanner to seek out the malware in your websites source code ...
If you are also using network ads, as a publisher, their ads on your pages; there may have been an instance of some ad, that is no longer causing the problem too.

I can scan downloaded source code on LINUX with clamscan (clamav) you can probably do that with a Win/Mac AV program scan too --dont get hacked that way :D

tux-warrior-2319.png

Yeah, it's okay on most instances. I have CLAM on my servers. My dev guy doesn't favor it because he claims while it does OK for a few top level categories like Trojans & Botnets, but feels less assured of its effectiveness with other malware types like Crypto Miners, RATs and Info Stealers.

a sign on your back "Fk me in the Ass!"

There are so many open paths these days. I am getting warnings almost daily now from dozens of sources. The majority of forums these days are either on or moving to XenForo from vBulletin (et al) simply because its faster, lower maintenance, and has far better support than the other options. STM just migrated to XF this past Thursday. with all these forum softwares stacked on such an abundance of server softwares, all claiming we are protected, and yet I still get all of these warnings almost daily about the various liabilities.

Well you can buy commercial scanners too.

I don't use WordPress or another commonly open source CMS or Forum software.

Running a server without a firewall is a bigger problem when it comes to RATs

Having unneeded TCP/UDP ports open is like running down the street with no pants nor underwear --with a sign on your back "Fk me in the Ass!"

I have to boot all the code kiddies looking for WordPress paths 302 to google.

MI
Back