The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to Setup S2S Conversion tracking in PopAds?

TheOptimizer

Marketplace Seller
TheOptimizer Native
TheOptimizer Mobile
xOptimizer - Free During Beta
As a good practice when creating an account (or even before) on a new traffic source or any other service, I always like to check their knowledge base articles first. This way I can get more familiar with the interface, functionalities and capabilities of each platform.

Lately I noticed on some follow-alongs here in the forums that some users are posting conversions to PopAds.
Because such guide was missing in the forum and might be helpful to someone, below you can find the step-by-step guide on how to setup S2S conversion tracking using Voluum and FunnelFlux :)

Once you have already generated your campaign in your tracker and then on PopAds by selecting up your campaign’s targeting requirements, you will get the following screen:
FiXy9ib.png

Click on Conversion Tracking and copy your campaign’s S2S Postback URL in order to place a custom Postback URL for this campaign.
MZWJqFE.png

Note:
S2S Postback URLs in PopAds are different for each campaign, so you have to repeat this steps for each campaign you create. In addition, make sure to replace the ImpressionId with it’s respective token [IMPRESSIONID] otherwise, your conversion won't be correctly posted on PopAds.

Voluum:
Go to your Voluum campaigns list and edit your campaign. In the edit camp screen, expand advanced settings then click Override Postback URL to paste the Postback URL you copied from PopAds for this campaign. Click Save and conversion tracking for this campaign is set.
TDV9yg1.png

Funnel Flux:
Go to your FunnelFlux campaigns list and edit your campaign. In the edit camp screen, expand advanced settings. In the Traffic Source Postback Overrides set Postback Type to Postback URL, paste the Postback URL you copied from PopAds for this campaign then click Save Funnel.
jmXoWD3.png

This might be useful, if you are still optimizing your campaigns manually and would like to avoid pausing a converting publisher by mistake through campaign report by Publisher ID on PopAds.

Hi
As a good practice when creating an account (or even before) on a new traffic source or any other service, I always like to check their knowledge base articles first. This way I can get more familiar with the interface, functionalities and capabilities of each platform.

Lately I noticed on some follow-alongs here in the forums that some users are posting conversions to PopAds.
Because such guide was missing in the forum and might be helpful to someone, below you can find the step-by-step guide on how to setup S2S conversion tracking using Voluum and FunnelFlux :)

Once you have already generated your campaign in your tracker and then on PopAds by selecting up your campaign’s targeting requirements, you will get the following screen:
FiXy9ib.png

Click on Conversion Tracking and copy your campaign’s S2S Postback URL in order to place a custom Postback URL for this campaign.
MZWJqFE.png

Note:
S2S Postback URLs in PopAds are different for each campaign, so you have to repeat this steps for each campaign you create. In addition, make sure to replace the ImpressionId with it’s respective token [IMPRESSIONID] otherwise, your conversion won't be correctly posted on PopAds.

Voluum:
Go to your Voluum campaigns list and edit your campaign. In the edit camp screen, expand advanced settings then click Override Postback URL to paste the Postback URL you copied from PopAds for this campaign. Click Save and conversion tracking for this campaign is set.
TDV9yg1.png

Funnel Flux:
Go to your FunnelFlux campaigns list and edit your campaign. In the edit camp screen, expand advanced settings. In the Traffic Source Postback Overrides set Postback Type to Postback URL, paste the Postback URL you copied from PopAds for this campaign then click Save Funnel.
jmXoWD3.png

This might be useful, if you are still optimizing your campaigns manually and would like to avoid pausing a converting publisher by mistake through campaign report by Publisher ID on PopAds.
Hi dear,
How can we set and use this Postback URL in Bemob.com?
If you know, Please let me know.
Thanks!

banners
Back