The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to run Mobit - a free tracker by matomy

isleitems24

affiliate
Hello guys ,

I was wondering if any of you guys use MobIT - a free tracker from matomy .. I have many hours trying to figure
how to sychronize between the my ad network and Mobit ...

can anybody support / suggest for alternative tracker which is free and simpler?

Thanks!

yes it is :)

Thanks man I will use it for now but the mobit is totally free and has a very nice user interface it is just pretty though to link the two ...

is anybody familiar with how to do it?
I have done all right through the tutorials but did not get any clicks ... I think it has something to do with "clickcode" what the hell is that?

You should contact Matomy's team so they can help you.
AFAIK, they're integrated with Matomy network, so adding an offer should be super easy with them.

I don't know of anybody using that tracking tool here.

You should contact Matomy's team so they can help you.
AFAIK, they're integrated with Matomy network, so adding an offer should be super easy with them.

I don't know of anybody using that tracking tool here.

Well , I have tried to install Prosper202 and followed through all the proccede sucuesfully , but whenever I tried to move the files into my host it just did not let me ,
my host only allows TAR or Gzip files .. and does not let me extract anything there.

do you familiar with this problem? I have a Ipage Host

Well , I have tried to install Prosper202 and followed through all the proccede sucuesfully , but whenever I tried to move the files into my host it just did not let me ,
my host only allows TAR or Gzip files .. and does not let me extract anything there.

do you familiar with this problem? I have a Ipage Host

Use beyond hosting.
They have especial servers for Prosper, CPVLabs or iMobitrax. If you're having problems with the server, they have a 1 click auto install for all those tracking solutions.

Use beyond hosting.
They have especial servers for Prosper, CPVLabs or iMobitrax. If you're having problems with the server, they have a 1 click auto install for all those tracking solutions.

Any Chance you can show me those auto installs? I could not find it.
I have installed Volumm - it was not so easy but I thought I could manage it .. BUT , I dont get any clicks or reports ..
same happend on Mobit - I have configured everything and I still dont get statistics or reports .. its like I am missing a major part in each explaination...

I have no Idea what IS ClickID or TID or Tokens .. or where should I put each link ...
I advertise on buzzcity the exact link I get from Mobpartner/Clicksmob

should I advertise something else for the tracking solutions to work out?

Pleaes Support - I am losing faith here .. I am a proggrammer and still could not understand , all tutorials are assuming we should know basic terms of HTML or linking or whatever

Hello,

Itay from Mobit's team here

synchronizing between your ad-network and Mobit is super easy and i would be more then happy to assist you in getting started with Mobit!

please feel free to approach me at Skype - itay(dot)v(dot)matomy

I believe K would rather see this solved here.

banners
Back